Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

8432_6413_500.jpeg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was in HS, I had a girl at the time. So every other girl is getting bears, candy from their men. I had something for my woman, but I wasn't going to give it to her until after school when we got home. But guess what I see at lunch time? Her bending over with a crowd around her, crying her eyes out because I didn't give her anything. No let me rephrase that, she was crying her eyes out because she couldn't display or give off the visual affirmation that she had a man that loved/cared for her. That is what it was all about.

I gave her the gift after school, but I let her know how much she had disappointed me for being such a _____. (Forgot what word I used). But after that nonsense man, I knew then and there that it is all about display. Not a fan.

needless to say that buns were not delivered.

I was in HS, I had a girl at the time. So every other girl is getting bears, candy from their men. I had something for my woman, but I wasn't going to give it to her until after school when we got home. But guess what I see at lunch time? Her bending over with a crowd around her, crying her eyes out because I didn't give her anything. No let me rephrase that, she was crying her eyes out because she couldn't display or give off the visual affirmation that she had a man that loved/cared for her. That is what it was all about.

I gave her the gift after school, but I let her know how much she had disappointed me for being such a _____. (Forgot what word I used). But after that nonsense man, I knew then and there that it is all about display. Not a fan.

needless to say that buns were not delivered.

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

I'll have a nice dinner with the wife at home. Steaks, asparagus and shrimp, tiramisu for dessert. Maybe I shouldn't eat asparagus, my pee will be stinky afterwards.

After being together for 10 years Valentine's Day is Meh to us.

I'll have a nice dinner with the wife at home. Steaks, asparagus and shrimp, tiramisu for dessert. Maybe I shouldn't eat asparagus, my pee will be stinky afterwards.

After being together for 10 years Valentine's Day is Meh to us.

in order to better convey my message, I will make up a story...

and OP- one word for you....BERTOLLI -

just pick your favorite variety, heat the joint up and serve....at least you'll have veggies/meat and all of that in there and the presentation will be gourmet looking...you didn't even bother to grab the frozen meatballs or anything
laugh.gif
served up the noodles and gravy like it was school lunch! i understand the personalization of cooking for your girl and the budget aspects but trust those bags are like $6 and you'll end up with something like this

4078771015_6efc3070ae.jpg

in order to better convey my message, I will make up a story...

and OP- one word for you....BERTOLLI -

just pick your favorite variety, heat the joint up and serve....at least you'll have veggies/meat and all of that in there and the presentation will be gourmet looking...you didn't even bother to grab the frozen meatballs or anything
laugh.gif
served up the noodles and gravy like it was school lunch! i understand the personalization of cooking for your girl and the budget aspects but trust those bags are like $6 and you'll end up with something like this

4078771015_6efc3070ae.jpg

Gf came to town for the weekend, copped het some roses and a huge teddy bear. Got nt smash on n took her to a nice dinner Saturday night. She left yesterday.... She got a big dispose on store for today though because I got this Tiffany necklace she wanted sent to her crib....

Feelsgoodman

Back
Top Bottom