Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Gf came to town for the weekend, copped het some roses and a huge teddy bear. Got nt smash on n took her to a nice dinner Saturday night. She left yesterday.... She got a big dispose on store for today though because I got this Tiffany necklace she wanted sent to her crib....

Feelsgoodman

V-Day/Anniversary going on today.

Went to this bomb Japanese BBQ place yesterday, watched the Grammy's and we exchanged gifts at midnight (Santa style
laugh.gif
)

Got her 2 pairs of shoes and an external hard drive. She loves them, wore the shoes to work today.

Probably scoop some traditional stuff for when she gets back from work. Good times

V-Day/Anniversary going on today.

Went to this bomb Japanese BBQ place yesterday, watched the Grammy's and we exchanged gifts at midnight (Santa style
laugh.gif
)

Got her 2 pairs of shoes and an external hard drive. She loves them, wore the shoes to work today.

Probably scoop some traditional stuff for when she gets back from work. Good times

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by pootaing

your spaghetti game is weak

Yea it looks like he has negative noodles/sauce ratio.

eek.gif
 How'd you tell?

I actually ran out of sauce and had to heat up more 
laugh.gif

But other than that it was really good 
pimp.gif

I didn't add any crazy stuff cuz shes picky with her spaghetti 
tired.gif

I use smiley faces too often 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by pootaing

your spaghetti game is weak

Yea it looks like he has negative noodles/sauce ratio.

eek.gif
 How'd you tell?

I actually ran out of sauce and had to heat up more 
laugh.gif

But other than that it was really good 
pimp.gif

I didn't add any crazy stuff cuz shes picky with her spaghetti 
tired.gif

I use smiley faces too often 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Went to Ruths Chris saturday night for dinner...

My girl copped me the Royal foams, 2 burberry t's, a burberry polo and a gucci belt... 

for her i grabbed some Christian Louboutins, this LV tote she wanted and some stuff from victoria secrets....

Got mom dukes some flowers, some nikes she wanted for when she exercises and 2 games for the wii that she wanted....

Scooped my daughter a dora microphone and guitar set... A dora plate... some new earrings and a charm bracelet....

Went to Ruths Chris saturday night for dinner...

My girl copped me the Royal foams, 2 burberry t's, a burberry polo and a gucci belt... 

for her i grabbed some Christian Louboutins, this LV tote she wanted and some stuff from victoria secrets....

Got mom dukes some flowers, some nikes she wanted for when she exercises and 2 games for the wii that she wanted....

Scooped my daughter a dora microphone and guitar set... A dora plate... some new earrings and a charm bracelet....

Well since we both aren't making a lot of money due to school, bills, etc. We couldn't get each other some spectacular as I see some of you guys got shoes. She took me out to eat at a Chinese Buffet, bought me this little dog (teddy bear), boxers, socks, beaters. I thought it was real cute since she got my sizes spot on. I bought her an engraved bracelet with our names on it and well that was it. I know sooner or later we'll be able to shower each other with gifts.
Still love the fact that she got me my Cool Greys for Xmas. 
pimp.gif

Well since we both aren't making a lot of money due to school, bills, etc. We couldn't get each other some spectacular as I see some of you guys got shoes. She took me out to eat at a Chinese Buffet, bought me this little dog (teddy bear), boxers, socks, beaters. I thought it was real cute since she got my sizes spot on. I bought her an engraved bracelet with our names on it and well that was it. I know sooner or later we'll be able to shower each other with gifts.
Still love the fact that she got me my Cool Greys for Xmas. 
pimp.gif

Sent my girl a card and some flowers to her job...

Totally forgot that she was off today with a doctors appointment...
indifferent.gif

$40 down the drain...

Sent my girl a card and some flowers to her job...

Totally forgot that she was off today with a doctors appointment...
indifferent.gif

$40 down the drain...

we celebrated on friday
pimp.gif

i got her some boots she wanted and she got me nike kobe 6 hollywood

and now shes mad at me today with nothing to do today i canceled everything to be with her and now she doesnt want to see me

pimp.gif

we celebrated on friday
pimp.gif

i got her some boots she wanted and she got me nike kobe 6 hollywood

and now shes mad at me today with nothing to do today i canceled everything to be with her and now she doesnt want to see me

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom