Post your Vans vol 2?

j2o wrote:

I also want those red and white HC supremes
frown.gif

Peace.

same here Jimmy

Damn, I think those brown houndstooth chukkas might look sick with the black/white houndstooth laces I've got from the DQM's. I've kind of beenlooking for something to throw those laces in, because IMO they're just OD when you lace them with the DQM's. Then again, it's probably OD in thosetoo.

Just to clarify, I think the DQM's chukka's crush the new ones. I like the new ones (the brown are on the way), but it was like love at first site whenI got the DQM's.
I also want those red and white HC supremes
frown.gif

......I guess I third that now!

? - anybody have any idea when the Trooper Iron Maiden Sk8 Highs drop? I thought it was this month for some reason.

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Does anyone know where I can find the black Syndicate Crossbones Chukka online? I searched, but had no luck.

If you are looking for the new ones, Syndicates don't really drop online. What size are you looking for any maybe I can help.

Picked these three up today from a friend in need of money. Chukka and Sk8 Hi first w)taps series. Perferated Half cabs are the newest Syndicate series. Notsure if I'm going to keep them all or not. Hit me up if interested. DS and sz 12.

6jdkor8.jpg

6wm20pc.jpg

6x7hhxi.jpg

6pf0pc5.jpg

6ss2xd2.jpg

nikeXcartoon ,thanks for the link dude. Exactly what I was looking for.

If you are looking for the new ones, Syndicates don't really drop online. What size are you looking for any maybe I can help.

Thanks for the offer bro. igbs.com ended up having my size.

Anyone know if Chukkas fit similar to Sk8 His?

^^^
and IGBS ships fast too. I ordered Monday night and the shoes were at my house on Wednesday with ground shipping.

New Pick ups.....

Vans Chukkas Kicks/Hi....
d1e359f6eeab46c14483126213da3fdd23db1bf.pjpg

Vans Sk8 Hi Wtaps....
16b15ce94c401116c82746a7dca40f5ff62c1ef.pjpg
c6035729ea474fcc42541d461af02bec65170b2.pjpg

Still need the chukkas in a 10...anybody?

Holla!!!!

Nice Pickups on this page. Looks like a bunch of Black/White WTaps are popping up. I still need a size 9 or 9.5 Sk8 Hi!!!

VERY dope pick-ups sneakermane & FengTay......Blk/Wht Wtap Sk8 Hi's
mad.gif
I slept.

I cant get enough of these Cabs........for today:

Thanks Cris, I feel the same way about the 1st series Wtap chukka. I need a pair...in the worst way!!!

Back
Top Bottom