Post your Vans vol 2?

good stuff, raf!

speaking of chukka's...... i finally unds these today......

one of the best chukka's to ever release.... next to 1st series w)taps
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Sick Raf........but I still hate the damn gum sole. They should have done white with a black toe cap. That would have been sick....

Yo Fong I totally agree. I ain't big on a FULL gum sole but a white mid-sole would have done justice to the shoe.
Pete very nice Huf's. One of my favorite Vans to date.

Mic I got a Black Gusseted Half Cab in a 9.5 if you want those. Hit me up if you are interested.

and mynameaintG here you go...

one of the best chukka's to ever release.... next to 1st series w)taps
tongue.gif

I feel you pete. I hate how I love the both of them and I haven't managed to get either one. I have no luck with either one. Anybody with a 9-9.5?? Ineed them badly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

thanks raf...

anyone know the going rate on those supreme cabs?

At least the sizes that I've been watching 11-12 have pretty much all been going for $200-300, with the majority of them falling right in the middlearound $250. The second series of Half-Cabs they did seem to be slightly less desirable (as far as cost goes), but I think the majority of them are endingaround $250 too, with random pairs selling below 200. All these are observations from watching the eBay market, but re-seller sites are kind of reflecting thesame prices. Flight Club has a few pairs for sale now.

Pete, those HUFS are devistating. One day, it will happen. I just can't loose hope.

Did they make the 3ft. High Hufs in 11.5? I need these, even though it's gonna be devastating to the wallet.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

ANYONE SELLING WHITE WTAPS ERAS 9 9.5??

Croatianstyle has em on eBay, ii2cky but they're a little pricey.
Inbox him and offer him a better price, I'm pretty sure he'll accept it cuz he's relisted em a lot of times.

If any of you guys need a sz 9 or 9.5 all black W)Tap Chukka let me know. I have both in hand so if anyone wants a pair let me know.

And Mic I hit you back bro.

damn!!! them new pics of the purple propers are dumb hot i hopw i can get me pair...

Sup_

Kinda mad that I slept on the DQMs. I had a chance when I picked up my HUFs but let it slip away.

Might have to pick up the regular houndstooth.

Pete you gotta rock those HUFs with the "snake must kill snake"or whatever it says laces
smokin.gif

I also want those red and white HC supremes
frown.gif

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom