Post your Vans vol 2?

all of their vans were on sale too, all for $35. I'm kinda kicking myself for not picking up a pair of the W)taps sk8 hi's or chukkas, but I don'tthink they had my size in either.

To that comment about beat Vans. I feel what bbb and Pete are saying. How come everyone says Vans are suppose to be beat but Nikes aren't?
sick.gif
Kinda funny if you ask me. Double standard because Nikes are sooo limited andare soooo cool. Seeing $1000 pair of Nikes makes people cry but when people see a pair of $100 Vans that are clean they question their motive.

We are just all trying to keep our fit clean.

Doesn't matter if it's Vans, Nike, or whatever....why spend your hard earned money on a pair of kicks to scuff up on purpose....What it seems like tome is...a destroyed pair of vans on your feet gives you that "skater" image. Now if you REALLY skate in your Vans or Nike SBs...than of course yourgonna beat em up. That's fine. But for casual wear...why not take care of your sneaks.

And personally...a fresh pair of Vans look (piff) to me!!!! Always use to wonder how Pete and Cris took care of theirs so well. I'm starting to get thehang of it myself!!!!

i wouldnt say scuff up on purpose...but when you see that wear on the vans, i think it gives it that look that vans should have.

i will agree that some vans look cleaner clean. but your basics should be worn to death.

I think its what Sneakermane was saying. It depends on the person...If you like your shoes clean to add to your fit, then thas how it should go, but if youwanna beat em to death for whatever reason, I wouldn't do so but there your shoes and like I've said many times before, if you bought em, you can dowhat you want withthem.

But going back to what the first guy who posted his said, I don't think there is a way Vans "should" be worn, nor is there a way for any shoe forthat matter.

Peace

can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can get the houndstooth chukka in 7.5 please? Im desperate.

i skate and vans are my skate shoe of choice.
i think they do look better beat up though.

Recent pickups.....

Jungle Camo Cabs...to complete the set....
f07150e541441117345bf31eaf7e9650f710cbc.pjpg

Gusseted Cabs....complete set....
88e2533e9d4fd4801e4171fa25a20f03157daf9.pjpg
47625d7e934c04981a0141701a12c2aadbdad08.pjpg
88515ae44a49121a5c845c87ec5310bea73b70b.pjpg

I'ma try to keep them clean.
Holla....

Any place in Socal with the Blue Mr. Cartoon vans, Blue W)Taps Chukkas, or White BPHC left? Sz. 10.5-11.

All the active's I've called only have the black w)taps or really big sizes in the cartoons.

nikeXcartoon..which actives had the black w)taps?

...and i need any of those gusseteds...anywhere in socal?

i don't purposely @$%% up my kicks, it's just how they get.

if i want to wear a pair of kicks on a certain day, rain or shine, im gonna wear em, be it vans, nikes, jordans, or whatever brand.

new shoes feel kind of uncomfortable (especially vans), so i wear new shoes more often, not to beat them up, but to wear them in til they form to my foot.

NikeXCartoon, I was at Val Surf in Sherman Oaks about 2 weeks ago and they had the White BPHC's in a 10.5. I tried it on but you hasve to ask the guybecause it wasn't on display

Nice pick-ups Raf! I've been wanting to pick up those TNTs and the blk/blue pair too. Damn bills, I need to pick those up soon.

Sick Raf........but I still hate the damn gum sole. They should have done white with a black toe cap. That would have been sick....

Back
Top Bottom