Post your Vans vol 2?

Just registered to offthewall, dope site.

i am still looking for those gusseted vans in a 10, preferably black.

As posted on OfftTheWall,
My latest pickup

6qdbk78.jpg

ANBODY OUT THERE NO WHERE I CAN GET THE PURPLE HALF CABS IN A 6 mens/7.5 womens? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

does anyone have pics of all white canvas sk8 hi's being rocked?

i want a pair but i wanna see how they look first..

Sup guys...Just a heads up. Supreme has teamed up with Neighborhood yet again for a series of items including these vans

292515090.jpg

292515087.jpg

292515085.jpg

292515082.jpg

check highsnobiety.com for the whole story...good evening to all...oh and BUMPPPPPP!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Dope Cris. I'm still kicking my self for passing on those
smh.gif

all these people with vans...but how many of ya'll actually skate? cause lord knows before the pack made that joint, 95% of you didnt own vans on areligious level. maybe a pair a year or somethin but not like what its lookin like in this thread today...

just sayin...

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

all these people with vans...but how many of ya'll actually skate? cause lord knows before the pack made that joint, 95% of you didnt own vans on a religious level. maybe a pair a year or somethin but not like what its lookin like in this thread today...

just sayin...
smh.gif

all these people with vans...but how many of ya'll actually skate? cause lord knows before the pack made that joint, 95% of you didnt own vans on a religious level. maybe a pair a year or somethin but not like what its lookin like in this thread today...

just sayin...

here we go again! i used to feel like that.... but now it's like whatever. vans will not be making any money if it was only accessable to"skaters". i bet you own a couple of "basketball" shoes..... but do you actually ball??????? and
11c256de6188b1071efd679b4fb4b104f2b0dfc.gif
that pack song.
11c256de6188b1071efd679b4fb4b104f2b0dfc.gif
is wack! oh by the way...... i've been skating and wearing vanssince 85'. yes.... 1985, before some of you were even born
grin.gif

PETEROCK- YOU SAID EVERYTHING I HAD IN MIND...I USED TO SKATE
BUT JUST CAUSE I DONT NOW, DOESNT MEAN I CANT ROCK,VANS,SB'S
OR ANY SKATEBOARD BRANDS FOR THAT MATTER....WE LIKE VANS
SO THE +%!$ WHAT, PLUS VANS DOIN IT FOR US NOW, NIKE PUTTING
OUT GARBEGE...

just sayin...

indifferent.gif
some people need to stop making assumptions about any topicthey can think of

ayoHOV wrote:

just sayin...

Dood, let's take it too the streets.....any time, any place. I'll throw some hammers for all the dudes in here that don't skate/used toskate/couldn't care less about skating, just so we don't have to hear this mentioned again. I'll even skate slip-ons, no insole, straight upwaffle sole and nothing else. I'm an old man in skate years, but I've got a hundred no-comply tricks!

just sayin.....

Originally Posted by Stoopz

I'm an old man in skate years, but I've got a hundred no-comply tricks!

just sayin.....

WORD! one of my fav all-time tricks.... ala ray barbee
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom