Post your Vans vol 2?

like that dumb vans song had anything to do with all people liking vans. if anything it made vans seem less appealing

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

all these people with vans...but how many of ya'll actually skate? cause lord knows before the pack made that joint, 95% of you didnt own vans on a religious level. maybe a pair a year or somethin but not like what its lookin like in this thread today...

just sayin...

here we go again! i used to feel like that.... but now it's like whatever. vans will not be making any money if it was only accessable to "skaters". i bet you own a couple of "basketball" shoes..... but do you actually ball??????? and
11c256de6188b1071efd679b4fb4b104f2b0dfc.gif
that pack song.
11c256de6188b1071efd679b4fb4b104f2b0dfc.gif
is wack! oh by the way...... i've been skating and wearing vans since 85'. yes.... 1985, before some of you were even born
grin.gif
i guess im lucky cause i can ball and skate. and i agree the pack sucks. and that song sucks. but that song is to blaim for most of the"posers" that walk around nowadays.

just sayin....

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

all these people with vans...but how many of ya'll actually skate? cause lord knows before the pack made that joint, 95% of you didnt own vans on a religious level. maybe a pair a year or somethin but not like what its lookin like in this thread today...

just sayin...

I guess we start to appreciate it more when we get into it more. like how y'all "collect" a whole bunch of jordans.. I mean you only did thatwhen you realized a lot of 'sneakerheads' are on a race to get a buncha cool kicks.

yeah.. and I mean, what about pack?

I never liked nike blazers, but then I just started liking it. I don't play ball in nike blazers or anything, but I still appreciate the shoe. Was therea song about this? No..
but that song is to blaim for most of the "posers" that walk around nowadays.

you're right..
though I do wear some vans casually, but I also have a appreciative beat up pair that I skate/d in

Vans has been killing it since the ballistics of 001... period

if you're trying to find the reason why more and more dudes into sneakers are picking them up

^ YIKES! I need a pair badly! Silver or purple preferably (sp?).

Those who like Sk8-His, peep the link in the cig.

^ Thanks man, I appreciate the help. I'll definitely give them a call in the morning.

meh.

The first time i saw these, I was like "Whoa!"

Everytime i see them now, they just seem so flashy. Navy's would be better in canvas...

!$%*$%@ had them then somehow when the person helping me inputted all my info the zip code didnt match. ive been living here my whole life, how the $$+! thezip code not gonna match. im not blaming her its just like what the $$+!

What are the Vans called with the "Since 1966" written in a swirl typed motion? I know they come in black & white, but Im looking for them in thepink/yellow/green<-? colorway...thanks
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom