Post your Vans vol 2?

i like the overall look of the undftd's..... i just don't like that particular logo. if they used the "strikes" logo and had a black/whitecoloway like the 1st series w)taps, i'd be all over that!

also, don't forget to sign up for offthewallsite forum (just click on my link below)!

^nice w)taps InnersoleGlow
still looking for the black eras
nerd.gif

Need some help, what are some online sites that carry a good selection of vans? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NRG55

Need some help, what are some online sites that carry a good selection of vans? thanks in advance
On off thewall site there's a post with some sites cant remember any of the top of my head

Went to ship off the last pair of Mr. Cartoon sk8 hi's I had up for sale and seriously I am still so impressed by the damn shoe... I had kind of putwearing them out of mind for a while but I had to break out the green ones right after. Best feeling to have haha

The Propers are really really nice... maybe i'll regret not getting into them but they really just arent my style :-/

They sure do photograph well though!

Did someone say contrast stitching? Couldn't be more happier with my first pair of vans...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

Greatcollab, props to Proper.
pimp.gif

Peace.

My first pair of vans. I really dig these ones =] I firgured I'd collect some half cabs since nike is currently putting out garbage IMO.
happy.gif

I think Slingman has convinced me to buy those Navy Propers now
eek.gif

Might as well add these pics here too
6qb0vlz.jpg

8fu031h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom