Post your Vans vol 2?

Nice gonzy, again, haha.....confirmation, almost the whole set, just need the red and yellow hc now.

Cris.

thanks! i knew you would get all of them cris.
laugh.gif

jiffyl00b - the new supremes went for $88

e19dtv.jpg

i bought these for my brother as a graduation gift.
he was in dire need of new shoes
laugh.gif
... and now he loves them
smile.gif

^ Nice Joann......those and the Chukkas will be purchased, completing my Supreme set first.

For today:

yo chris your vans collection is on point and your pictures are to. What kind of camera are you using? I've been here awhile but never post pics because Ihave a crappy camera.

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

e19dtv.jpg

i bought these for my brother as a graduation gift.
he was in dire need of new shoes
laugh.gif
... and now he loves them
smile.gif

I'm really feeling this colorway. I haven't bought Vans since Elementary school and this might lure me to pull the trigger. These ain'tSyndicates or anything are they? I pray that they're a GR.

Latest pickups, Eras are from a few weeks back but I just picked up the Slip-ons and Sk8s at the outlets $43 after tax. Really have way to many slip-ons andSk8s and woulda preferred em in Eras but I couldn't pass on that price.
25tb91j.jpg

*pic request*
of somebody wearing true white sk8 hi's, im about to cop but i dont know how they would look since their all white,
thanks,

I'm trying to get some Half Cabs Bullet Proof and I was wondering if I should get it in the same size I wear in Dunks SB?

How do SK8 Hi's run? I bought my Chukka's a half size smaller than what I usually wear and after a couple of hours, my feet start to slip in side ofthem.

Back
Top Bottom