Post your Vans vol 2?

Lookin for the Jason Jesse Sk8 Hi's in 9. I slept hard. Holler if you got a 9. I have black patent Marc Jacobs (VNDS) available for trade if interested.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

man they should have done some SK8 HI's like them CAMO HALF CABS :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:.

ay kevin2nd i just seen those vaya con dios sk8 hi's in a sz 6 right now at my rack:. amyone been to the racks close to them lately they had hella sk8 hi's just not sz9 everything else but mine:.

Quote:
ay kevin2nd i just seen those vaya con dios sk8 hi's in a sz 6 right now at my rack:.

ill pay you double plus shipping for those. pm me please!!!!!!
VAN
HALEN​

i need a size 9.5 in those rad vans authentics brown/ mint or red/ blue hit me up
im not a newb just don't post alot

Quote:
Yo Raf,

You have any new info on the release of those Carhartt Half Cabs?

Naw bro sorry I don't. Last I heard is that it is coming out either late this year or early next year. If I get more info I'll be sure to post it up on the blog.

Quote:
i need a size 9.5 in those rad vans authentics brown/ mint or red/ blue hit me up
killa couch
http://vansoffthewall.wordpress.com
http://vansoffthewall.wordpress.com

kevin2nd im gonna try to go swoop those up for u no guarantees though i only seen one pair and u know they have no box right??? i know how it is to know where kicks are but dont have access to them:. CARHARTT VANS??? pics??? did they make the brown color or SK8 HI's:.

Quote:
kevin2nd im gonna try to go swoop those up for u no guarantees though i only seen one pair and u know they have no box right???

eff the box. i need those for my homegirl. if you can hook me up i'll really appreciate it. imma head to the rack here in hawaii later on today too. if you see them, just grab them and i'll pay you for them - thanks!!!!!!
VAN
HALEN​

^^^ay can u see if they have any coach sk8 hi's in a sz9:. or peep which sk8 hi's they got in a sz9:. im bout to roll out right now i was still a little faded from last night:.

just got back and our rack has doo doo in the way of vans. size 9 there was one pair of sk8 highs that were dirty and one pair of polka dot slip ons. i was in and out in 5 minutes (and that's counting the long piss i took from all the soda i drank this morning).
VAN
HALEN​

thanks alot peterock. it would mean alot to my friend if i could grab her these shoes. size 6 is the biggest she can wear on sk8 highs. i'll take 2 pairs if can.
VAN
HALEN​

still in search of mj patent blu sk8 hi's with the orange logo and the mj sk8 hi denim. If anyone know some info pls lmk. thx :D
happy.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

anyone know where i can find some vanosaurs ina 9-10 ?!?! impossible to find
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom