Post Your Wallet

Corter card holder

SJ+bifold+1.jpg

mine is busted tho time for a new one. got this one for like $20 at K&G back in like 2010 so its time lol

Currently using this one...

Thinking about getting this one...

Man-1024.jpg

But really want this one...

new-wallet-versace-men-no-701-6c9e.jpg

Last edited:
Those Coach wallets and LV are very nice.
I always get mine from TJ Maxx and get a Perry Ellis Wallet.
I always need the see through holder. Put my ID in there and just flash it whenever someone needs to see it.

I have two of these, one to use/abuse and one to use later when my current one is abused. I've used my current one for about 2 years now - and it doesn't have any scratches or any signs of fading. I love the see through card holder. I just whip it out instead of having to pick through the card holders on the right whenever someone needs to see my ID.

I have two of these, one to use/abuse and one to use later when my current one is abused. I've used my current one for about 2 years now - and it doesn't have any scratches or any signs of fading. I love the see through card holder. I just whip it out instead of having to pick through the card holders on the right whenever someone needs to see my ID.

im have one of these... small , holds all my cards, there is a side pocket to hold a little cash also... its been holding up pretty damn well.. i dont like to carry a lot of things in my pocket...

have this exact same one in black, copped in at a local marshall's for $25

have this exact same one in black, copped in at a local marshall's for $25

I was about to say $120 for a wallet? That's crazy. It looks fine - and for $25 will be a good purchase. But $120? No way.

I currently have a black Ralph Lauren wallet, Like the brown posted ^ but black.

I was going to buy a Brown Ralph Lauren money clip from one of my boys for $20, But I haven't seen him. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom