Post Your Wallet

I haz this one
Gucci-Wallet-Money-Clip_5E62654A.jpg

is that like an elastic strap or just stitched on :nerd:

Olive Gucci, had it for about year. Getting a Louie in the next week or 2. I'll be throwing the gucci on the buy/sell and letting an NTer get a good deal on it.

I used to rock a card holder but now I carry 6 cards on me so I opted for this trifold from coach at the outlets when I was browsing around.

Holds everything including cash nicely.

Last edited:

My current rotation... left one is from the MOMA midtown, middle one from this Asian shop in SoHo, and the one on the right is what I'm on right now from this random market in NoHo.

Anyone use a cardholder+moneyclip?
I do.

I prefer simplicity.

Plus, once I switched to just the card-holder, I realized I never used much else anyways. 

I find the recurring luxury monograms here... interesting. 
laugh.gif
 I'm not a big fan of branding on my stuff. 

Last edited:
So all of you man dimes carry designer wallets too? :lol:

I carry this. Going on 2 years now best 25 bucks i've spent at the outlets

pPOLO2-6098336_standard_dt.jpg

I got one of those Tyvek wallets that looks like NYC Subway map, so if I drop it, it just looks like regular garbage, and either I retrace back to it or no one gets a come up.

Wallets are one of the things I collect:

The two at top are J. Folds and the bottom left two are Tumi's.

These are my latest two, the black one is a Tokens & Icons with the bill separator made from a game worn jersey. Got the Hermes thankfully with a deep discount.

Here are my wallets:

About to sell the LV one because I've switched to Goyard recently. Only problem is i have my initials hotstamped into it. Will list it in buy and sell within the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom