POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Vacheron Constantin

JLC Ultra Thin

That's the perfect everyday family heirloom watch right there...That's my grail and my wife has already stated that I can get that to celibrate our 10th wedding anniversary...Just have to hold off until then...

I am graduating Cthis year and my family has offered to purchase me my first 'real' watch as a gift. I am unsure of the price point as of now, but lets just say under 10k. I would prefer something dynamic in terms of being dressy or being a daily wear. I've been considering Panerai or a Rolex, but suggestions would be very helpful.

I am graduating Cthis year and my family has offered to purchase me my first 'real' watch as a gift. I am unsure of the price point as of now, but lets just say under 10k. I would prefer something dynamic in terms of being dressy or being a daily wear. I've been considering Panerai or a Rolex, but suggestions would be very helpful.

Need more specific details. $10k gives you way too many options. D you want a diver, pilot, racing, chrono, day- date, moonphase, leather strap, bracelet, stainless steel, yellow gold, rose gold, etc.... Just too many options out there for the price.

Need more specific details. $10k gives you way too many options. D you want a diver, pilot, racing, chrono, day- date, moonphase, leather strap, bracelet, stainless steel, yellow gold, rose gold, etc.... Just too many options out there for the price.

Yeah I realized that it was very broad right after I typed it ha. Well I've been looking around and I've really like the IWC Portugese, Panerai Luminor 1950, that Jaeger LeCoultre Ultra Thin that was posted. This thread has been really helpful though in terms of just looking at all the pictures. I've got the semester to make up my mind though ha. Any suggestions/tips for a first time watch buyer?

Let me simplify the question and remove my personal taste from it for now.

If you had 10k burning a hole in your pocket, what watch would you buy?

Last edited:

Yeah I realized that it was very broad right after I typed it ha. Well I've been looking around and I've really like the IWC Portugese, Panerai Luminor 1950, that Jaeger LeCoultre Ultra Thin that was posted. This thread has been really helpful though in terms of just looking at all the pictures. I've got the semester to make up my mind though ha. Any suggestions/tips for a first time watch buyer?

Let me simplify the question and remove my personal taste from it for now.

If you had 10k burning a hole in your pocket, what watch would you buy?

do it.

I believe RFX and I have discussed this glorious timepiece in here before. I've tried it on as well. SO NICE.

I would either get this or a 2 Tone Root Beer Rolex GMT. I'm not really a Yellow Gold guy, but there is just something about this watch that I love.

Oyster bracelet as well. I don't dig jubilee.

Do yourself a favor. If you like buying nice watches....don't have kids!

If I had 10K, I don't even know if I can decide.

GO Senator Panorama Date

GO Senator Panorama Date w/ Moonphase

GO Panomatic Lunar

GO Senator Sixties Square Chrono

Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Hublot Classic Fusion Rose Gold

JLC Grande Reverso Ultra Thin 1931

IWC Pilot Chrono TOP GUN

IWC Portuguese Auto 7-day Power Reserve

IWC Portuguese Hand Wound

Rolex GMT Master IIC

Rolex Explorer

Cartier Pasha Seatimer

Last edited:
not sure if these were already posted or not but 
[h1]IWC Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digital Date-Mon[/h1][h1]TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 Chronograph Jack Heuer Edition[/h1]

Can someone recommend a rectangle face watch for me? Is there a name for rectangular bezel watches?

Something around 39mm?

Back
Top Bottom