POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

The reversed D is a huge turnoff for me but other than that great pickup

A question for my Watch experts out there

I picked up the prc200 from jomashop as my first nice timepiece and within 2 months it has begun to lose significant time.... like 10-20 minutes a day. 

Before I send back and have to wait 6-8 weeks for them to fix/send me a new one does anybody know if it's possible that I'm setting the time incorrectly or something? In general can how you set the time affect how well the watch keeps time? (I wear it every day for at least 12 hours if that makes any difference)

Thanks

I think this is the correct place to ask this question since it's a thread about watches.

How much would a brand new limited edition G-Shock/LRG 10th anniversary edition 6900 go for?

IDK about that particular limited edition but a DW6900 shouldn't cost more than $100-130 IMO. There are different colors and editions @ eBay for well under $100 bucks. Unless you are going to keep it DS, don't spend more than $100 bucks fam.
I'm not looking to buy one, I'm only looking for the market value.

This is the exact same watch I'm talking about
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-Casio-...082266492?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item35cd938f7c

Have posted before, but this time my dad's Ulysse Nardin Blue Surf (500 I think?) is included. Really pretty/subtle Rose Gold.

Can anyone recommend a watch? I was looking for a gold colored one (no leather band) no particular brand either. as far as price goes i didnt want to surpass $1000 . 

Just purchased this Tag Heuer Carrera. I feel like Tags get a lot of hate but I've loved this style for a while and I work in banking so I needed something conservative that looks good with a suit.

New watch alert....

Do you think it justifies its price even though it's just a quartz movement? Thanks in advance.

No.

Solar/Kinetic >>> Quartz

@ the end of the day, you are paying $230 for a under $10 uncomplicated quartz movement. Save your money and get something from Timex for under $50 and load up on nato and leather straps for well under $100. Check out the Bulova 96B104 on Amazon for $90 for a similar look, plus it has standard lugs meaning you can change straps via a $10 strap tool. My personal recommendation is to get a vintage Swiss/American Mechanical for around $100 like an Elgin, Gruen, Bulova, Timex which has plenty of character and history. If you want to go quartz check out the numerous Citizen and Seiko offerings for under $150 on Amazon, check them out in Macy's before you buy. Don't waste your money on a $230 that has no re-sale value and basically an overpriced fashion watch. You can get a kick *** Citizen Watch as your everyday watch for $150 on Amazon and still have $100 on a dress watch.

It might be my advanced age, but I'm starting to gravitate towards smaller watches. Even my 40mm Submariner is starting to feel big. And with that said, I absolutely need this 36mm Day-Date in my life:

The blue and green are gorgeous as well:

So is the cherry:

I want them all to be honest (except maybe the orange)...

It might be my advanced age, but I'm starting to gravitate towards smaller watches. Even my 40mm Submariner is starting to feel big. And with that said, I absolutely need this 36mm Day-Date in my life:

I'm not even a big rolex fan but that green is amazing

I'm looking for a nice gold tone watch =/> $250. Any suggestions or sites?

Citizen, seiko, orient. Check out amazon, macys, jomashop.

Google gold fifty fathoms homage, made by seiko and should be around your price range, I have the silver varient

Back
Top Bottom