POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

My 1 and only

What are some alternatives to the Maldova Circa?

I'm kind of looking for a silver watch with a white face and black leather band for $300 - $400

think I lost this bad boy and might just get a new one to replace it for my everyday wear...but what are your guys' all black watches?

meister ambassador

AP's tend to be tacky. This is no exception (as is the case with most athlete-edition watches).

You don't see Rolex putting out a Federer or Tiger Woods edition Daytona...

^ Well, they did a good job with the Michael Schumacher AP ROO Chrono (well, two out of three :lol: ).

looking for a all black casual/dress watch at the moment, what are yall rocking? :nerd: :nerd:

Timex Ironman papi

-what is your budget? (I recommend @ least $100)
-how big is your wrist? how big do you want the watch to be?
-how chunky do you want the watch to be? (recommend to be thin for dress)
-leather (is recommended) or do you want metal?
-any complications - chrono, alarm, etc (recommend none)?
-color of the dial - black/white/grey/etc?
-quartz/solar or automatic/hand-wind? (if you don't know what I am asking, stick with quartz)
-what country to do you want it from - ***, chinese, russian, swiss (you won't get a quality one under $500 unless it's a cheap quartz)?

Picked this matte black G-Shock DW6900MS-1 today. I think a G-Shock compliments my Tissot PRC200 pretty well. Sometimes the PRC200 is a bit too dressy/classy for certain occasions. Plus I need a watch I can bang around at work and not have to worry about damaging it.

Last edited:
definitely super broad my bad... :lol: :lol:

-what is your budget? no more than $500 (its a daily beater)
-how big is your wrist? how big do you want the watch to be? prefer something 43-45mm
-how chunky do you want the watch to be? (recommend to be thin for dress) I don't mind it to be chunky
-leather (is recommended) or do you want metal? preferably a stainless steel band but would be open to a leather or rubber strap
-any complications - chrono, alarm, etc (recommend none)? non preferred, definitely don't need the alarm
-color of the dial - black/white/grey/etc? open for this
-quartz/solar or automatic/hand-wind? (if you don't know what I am asking, stick with quartz) - doesn't matter
-what country to do you want it from - ***, chinese, russian, swiss (you won't get a quality one under $500 unless it's a cheap quartz)? -just would like to pay for a quality piece

thanks,

Back
Top Bottom