POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by jw air

funny how the hand is covring the F in rolex

laugh.gif

What's sad is that the price of that watch is 6 figures.

Damn Daytona's. I've been calling all the Rolex AD's in my area and none of them would budge on the price.

I like the all the diamonds on the Rolexes but honestly, I don't think I could wear them.

Thanks for the info, RFX. I've seen those exact Hublots but never knew they were under like $15K.

I've though about that B&R but the brand + square shape didn't make me want to go buy it.

Man I love Rolex but I hate hate hate diamonds in a men's watch.

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Thanks for the info, RFX. I've seen those exact Hublots but never knew they were under like $15K.

I've though about that B&R but the brand + square shape didn't make me want to go buy it.

Man I love Rolex but I hate hate hate diamonds in a men's watch.

The regular Big Bang retailed for $10k+, but the Big Bang Classic, not named Big Bang Fusion, retails at around $8500-$9000 iirc.
The all black version maybe more though as it is limited to 500 pieces so it will take some luck.
If you want an all black, but not purely black, check out the Zenith Defy Classic.
They are monsters and has a huge wrist presence.
movadobaby_2053_124017040
movadobaby_2058_195878828

Or just get the IWC Top Gun, one of my favorites.
It is IWC, ceramic, kevlar straps, 44mm, a true beauty.
24373.jpg

The IWC Top Gun retails for $7,000, but a 25% discount could easily be had with it.
If I am unsuccessful in getting the Rolex GMT IIC at a price of my liking, that might be my next watch.
Those pics doesn't even do them justice.

GMT IIC is one of my favorite Rolexes, definitely my favorite that's somewhat affordable. Everything else I like (Daytona, Yachtmaster II, Explorer II(1655)) is kinda pricey.

I'm gonna go check out the IWC in person, looks soo nice. Kevlar strap is cool too.

The Explorer II is actually $1,000 cheaper than the GMT IIC and you can probably find a better discount on it than the GMT IIC.
The second hand market is also flooded with the Explorer II, you can get the for around $3,000 used in a great condition.
I personally prefer the Explorer I, except it is too small at 36mm.
But after seeing it in person, I think I can make it work and am considering it if I can find one at a good price in the second hand market.

Explorer II 1655 is the 1971-1985 version with the orange hands. It's like $40,000. A little out of my price range at the moment
laugh.gif

1655.jpg

Oh, I didn't notice you put 1655 in parenthesis, I was thinking of this one.
rolex_16570_white.jpg

My fault.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Explorer II 1655 is the 1971-1985 version with the orange hands. It's like $40,000. A little out of my price range at the moment
laugh.gif

1655.jpg

Damn did someone handmake that watch? 40 g's????

Do you guys want to see how these high end watches are made/manufactured?
This is your chance. I won't miss this one.

The Le Brassus Manufacture will be featured in the TV show "How It's Made" on Friday, June 12, 2009 at 9:00pm on the Science Channel.

Please tune in to witness Blancpain's master watchmakers hand assemble a movement and apply the delicate hand finishing to the caliber.

scimage.jpg

Definitely appreciated those link RFX! I'll be looking into a croc strap real soon..

I've looked over every single page in this thread over the past 4 days.. Recently 2 of the watches posted way back caught my eye.. RFX could you possiblyI.D. for me?

exup.JPG

and..
99376896.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Definitely appreciated those link RFX! I'll be looking into a croc strap real soon..

I've looked over every single page in this thread over the past 4 days.. Recently 2 of the watches posted way back caught my eye.. RFX could you possibly I.D. for me?

No problem there.

The first one is the IWC UTC Edition Antoine de St. Exupery Limited Edition watch.
Only 500 pieces were made in Rose Gold, retail is $16,700.

The second one it the Omega De Ville Hour Vision Annual Calendar.
In Rose Gold, it retails for $18,500.

i really want an IWC or Breitling, but im not trying to dip into the savings...hopefully my 1/2 year review bonus is good, might pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

i really want an IWC or Breitling, but im not trying to dip into the savings...hopefully my 1/2 year review bonus is good, might pull the trigger.

What is your budget? Both brands have their entry level watches at a decent price.
For example, a Breitling Colt could be had for less than $2k after discount and an IWC Portofino could be had for around $2k after some discount.

Thanks once again RFX, both those joints are way out of my league, but if I ever spot a Portuguese or Spitfire at a decent price i will cop.

I haven't even worn my Victorinox yet, and I'm already looking into an IWC or OMEGA
laugh.gif

I really need to chill out..

^^^ It happens to the best of us.
I want so many watches that even I feel that I am crazy of considering getting them all.
laugh.gif

Anywho, another pic from the collection.
igucci10.jpg

Going to post mine soon, nothing special though a KC and an Armani. Prob cost 1/20 of some of your guys watches.

Back
Top Bottom