POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

here are some of the collection...
my wife's wedding ring & band, my band, and the Slevin i wore to my wedding a couple months ago...

the trio...

cartier...

pam...

ill try to post more of some breitlings and rolexes...

thanks, rfx...ive always thought the iwc was more to my liking (platinum big pilot and the topgun are my favorites as well)

when i first stepped into the AD at the palazzo in vegas i was hooked...whats also been catching my attention lately have been some audemars pieces (royal oakoff shore chronograph, gold bezel..)

I love the Big Pilot but my tiny wrist cannot accommodate such it's size.
41mm is my limit and 42mm is pushing it, although I would make an exception with the TopGun at 44mm.
I also need to get a hand on one of the Aquatimers before they are all out though but the new Galapagos AT is very tempting.

The AP doesn't appeal to me much, I don't know why. I just prefer Hublot for the style, looks more slick to me.

Damn, Sha77er..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Please post more if you have it keep this thread goin..

I love the Big Pilot.
pimp.gif

What's the first IWC you posted?

Originally Posted by RFX45

The Omega Speedmaster is a beautiful watch. I feel the same way about Omega as I do with Rolex, there are very few I want badly but that watch is real nice.
Omega also looks so much better in person, I do not know why but I just can't grasp it with pics.

That SMP is a real classic though, if you can live without the date it will be a great watch to have.
I'll be honest though, I feel the bezel is too crowded and I prefer how Tags tachy looks. That's all personal preference though.
Inc omparison, the general population see's Tag Heuer on the same level as Omega and in some cases, even higher but that is really not the case.
So if you feel or want somewhat of name recognition, Rolex and Tag might be a better choice.
If it is overall quality, then Omega or Rolex are what you are looking for.
Overall, you can't go wrong with an Omega, it is a great watch company. Plus it won't be a daily wearer so don't worry too much about the crystal.

Have you considered the new Omega Aqua Terra GMT Chrono?
It looks pretty good and rugged.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the Aqua Terra GMT Chrono, I think I'd still go for the Speedmaster Pro

When you say the Omega isn't a daily wearer, does that mean I shouldn't be wearing it on a daily basis? I was thinking that either watch I buy wouldbe my go to watch for work and going out mainly, thus the scratch resistance being important to me.

RFX im in dire need of a new strap.. The only hole that fit me on my current piece stretched out in the first 3 weeks..
ohwell.gif
I actually like that kevlar you have or the carbon one.. But i still ca'tfind my lug size. Would a jeweler be able to tell?

Fire419, my fault, I thought you said it won't be a daily wearer that is why I said so apologies.
Yeah, the SMP is a good daily wearer, again if you can live without the date.
It is a great watch and it will serve you well. It isn't as durable as a Submariner but I doubt you willw ear it to it's limits.
I just say that because I've seen people wear Submariner every day of their life for 10-15 years straight and all they do is get it polished and cleaned upevery 4-5 years and it looks great still.
Some people has probably experienced the same thing with the SMP but I've read more and have had personal experience with the Submariner.

lilpro4, a jeweler should be able to tell you the lug size you need for the strap. I still recommend fredawatchstraps.com, they have a decent collection.
You can also e-mail them and tell them which watch you have and they will tell you what lug size strap you need.
Hope that helps.

Thats the Cartier Santos, cheapest starts at $5,800 I believe.

Nice Omega reigndrop, looks real classic.

Nice Hamilton. One of their best looking watches.
How is it working out for you?

Haven't bought a watch since 02, havent worn a watch since 06.

lookin to get something with a leather strap, any recs?
nerd.gif

I always wanted a Movado
pimp.gif

goes to look at the 50 pages...

Originally Posted by pakman md

new to NT... but here's my Hamilton
funny i think i was about to post about this watch! is it the jazzmaster maestro ? im about to pull the trigger on this one this week just dontknow yet if it worths the price...rfx any idea? it retails around 1000e here in france...

I really need this in my life..

But definitely out of my price range..

RFX what's your opinion on Panerai tho? Hopefully <5k..

Back
Top Bottom