POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

20psi75.jpg

RFX, thanks man. I'm not on IWC level like you but they'll suffice for now. Also, thanks for the watch case link. I could definitely do something likethat, but that savings might just go to getting some more watches to fill the space lol.

Fire 419, nice Omega.

Argh, that case it out of stock. Post any other ones up here if anyone runs across any, even if its a variation as long as the price is good.

That Speedy is definitely a nice watch, what I've noticed is pics does it no justice.
I seriously thought when I saw it pics before, this watch isn't as big of a deal as others say, that is until I saw it in person and wow, whata beautifulwatch indeed.

Airmaxes, yeah the cases went by fast, glad I got myself one.
You can get the travel case, the 4 watch version. You won't be able to display your watch but it can protect it when not in use.
Plus it's less than $15 shipped, can't beat that price at wall.
I'm considering on getting one of those as well.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ Is that the PSed Datona with the ceramic bezel?

Don't think it's PS'd.

Ahh, I believe it is PVD'ed. My fault, there was just a big discussion about "what if Rolex releases the Daytona with a ceramic bezel" because ofthe GMT IIC being a big seller and the new Sub getting a ceramic bezel as well, then Rolex may do the same. Some people PSed a cramic version so I thought thatmight be one.

The new Sub ceramic only comes in two-tone at the moment but it is beautiful.
An SS version might be coming soon too, we'll have to wait and see.
basel-2009-rolex-submariner-116613lb-97203-gold-steel-blue-dial.jpg
basel-2009-rolex-submariner-gold-steel-black-dial.jpg

^^^ Is that the PSed Datona with the ceramic bezel?

Don't think it's PS'd.

Ahh, I believe it is PVD'ed. My fault, there was just a big discussion about "what if Rolex releases the Daytona with a ceramic bezel" because of the GMT IIC being a big seller and the new Sub getting a ceramic bezel as well, then Rolex may do the same. Some people PSed a cramic version so I thought that might be one.

The new Sub ceramic only comes in two-tone at the moment but it is beautiful.
An SS version might be coming soon too, we'll have to wait and see.
basel-2009-rolex-submariner-116613lb-97203-gold-steel-blue-dial.jpg
basel-2009-rolex-submariner-gold-steel-black-dial.jpg
There's actually an all white gold sub with a blue ceramic bezel.

I really wish Rolex would release the Submariner and Daytona with a 44mm bezel. It's not fair for us guys with bigger wrists that the only Rolex that willfit us is a $30k Yachtmaster II.

I actually like it that Rolex hasn't gone the route of oversized watches.
I think the 40mm GMT IIC is good enough even for the biggest wrist out there.
There's already Breitling and Pam that fit in huge wrists, Rolex is staying with the classic.

That is one disappointment I have with IWC, they watches are huge now, the new Ingenieur is now huge starting at 44mm-46mm I believe.
Everything is becoming oversized, way too big like the Big Pilots 46mm.

I really wish Rolex would release the Submariner and Daytona with a 44mm bezel. It's not fair for us guys with bigger wrists that the only Rolex that will fit us is a $30k Yachtmaster II.

How big is your wrist?

I have 7.25" wrist, and I wear a 36 mm Datejust. I guess it's a matter of preference. I sometimes wear a Seiko Black Monster (42 mm) for diving, butI think it looks too big on my wrist.

I hate what Rolex did to the DepSea.
It's not just the angle of the pic, you really could see and read "ORIGINAL GAS ESCAPE VALVE" and "RING LOCK SYSTEM" right inside theedge of the dial.
Just horrible!
deepsea1.jpg

I hate what Rolex did to the DepSea.
It's not just the angle of the pic, you really could see and read "ORIGINAL GAS ESCAPE VALVE" and "RING LOCK SYSTEM" right inside the edge of the dial.
Just horrible!
deepsea1.jpg

It's actually not so severe in person, but still a little ridiculous. That's another watch I feel they destroyed. The old Seadweller is justbeautiful. This thing is an out of proportion monster...

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by BgL2687

That is a great deal. Congrats!
I think we need wrist shots though.
happy.gif
Thanks..heres one pic I took..
what's your weight and height? because I'm a skinny guy and I'm wondering if this would look right on me.
im about 5'7, 5'8 on a good day
laugh.gif
, but I'mchubby. This avenger is already pushing it for me because I'm so used to smaller watches. I used to wear a stainless steel rolex datejust and it was muchsmaller and lighter. Before I bought this breitling avenger I was looking for a breitling SA or bentley, but after trying them on they were too huge andlooked ******ed on my small arms. Plus the price I got this watch for I just could'nt pass up. Have fun shopping for watches, it's a great time tobuy right now. Even at autthorized dealers you can get discounts on alot of watches. Tourneau used to look at me sideways when I would walk into window shop,now those salesmen hound me like sharks when I step in because no one is buying.

yea i seen it in person, same as the new kermit, i dont like the R O L E X on the rim inside

The Rolex is on the sidewall though, so it is acceptable, plus they laser engrave the case number so it is actually deters some fakes if you know what you arelooking for.

Anyone trying to order something off of wolfdesigns.com, if the item/color shows not in stock its actually worth calling in just in case. Also, they'llhonor the take60off even though it says "invalid" when you type it in the checkout page.

Funny you mentioned that, I just received the watch case a few minutes ago.
This thing is very well built and just beautiful.
I regret paying $30 for my case from Acetimer when this $20 WolfDesign is a million times better.
So I say it is worth giving them a call as you might get lucky.

Yeap, and funny thing is that I ordered something else not using the take60off since it didnt work but I guess I typed my card num in wrong so I had to callin. Since I was on the line I asked if they would honor the 60 off, and they did. So then I asked for the one I really wanted (travel case w/ valet and 4 watchcompartment) and they even had it in black. Made my day, and real good customer service. Highly recommended. Thanks again RFX.

I'm new to watches really.

What would you guys recommend for an "all-around" watch; one that lasts and looks nice as well.

My budget is around $100.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Yeap, and funny thing is that I ordered something else not using the take60off since it didnt work but I guess I typed my card num in wrong so I had to call in. Since I was on the line I asked if they would honor the 60 off, and they did. So then I asked for the one I really wanted (travel case w/ valet and 4 watch compartment) and they even had it in black. Made my day, and real good customer service. Highly recommended. Thanks again RFX.

Thats great, congrats and you are lucky you got the black one. I got the brown one and even though I am very happy with it, I would have preferred the blackone.
They also package this things well, the box I received my case in is 3-4 times the size of the case itself.

Back
Top Bottom