POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by kangsoh1

RFX45 - Thanks for the Wolf code. I was able to get the 3 watch winder for 80% off MSRP. $300 instead of $1500. I've been looking to get a winder for awhile but I'm glad I waited. Thanks again!

New home
5822506e94415ea4303d45a916ebc0b61eb43b3.pjpg

Purchased to wind my Baume and Tag
e9b156e14be03bd7771961cfeabfc85b5f13918.pjpg

kangsoh1 hit me up with that wolf code. need me a winder box aswell.

I think the code is done but I remember somone (I think AirMaxes) who called in and asked for the discount and got it anyways, but that was a week or so agobut definitely worth a shot.

kangsoh1, congrats on the winder. I had my eye on that exact same one because the price was just too good but I really didn't need another winder so I putthe money into a watch fund instead.
happy.gif

LazyJ10, next time you go to Europe, I would like to suggest you check out one of the watch makers tour of the factory.
I would recommend IWC (you schedule one on their website) and/or Hublot. I hope to visit one when I tour Europe in the future.
As for buying, I think you might get less discount in Europe, except I heard if you go to the Rolex factory in Sweden (not 100% sure where it's at), youcan get a pretty good deal on Rolexes.

Yeah, I'm not looking to discount as much since I'm sure I'll get hit with a translation fee hit anyhow.

I think the lure for me is to get it from the area it's actually made.

I've thought about a rolex, but I'm not entirely sure that's what I'd want next. I wouldn't get to wear it as much. Unfortunately in mymind, I don't want to show up a partner here nor do I want the perception attached w/ Rolex. Who knows.

airmaxes wrote:
I need to get some money up to afford a Hublot Big Bang:

20369.jpg

Its exactly what I'd design my perfect casual/sporty watch to look like.

Thats a gorgeous watch right there...

yo...someone drop some good watch websites...

^^^ How much do the BB's run? I heard around 10-12k? EDIT- Is there anyone night Breitlings around the $1500-$2200 price range? THANKS

Yeah, the BB's start at around $10k and discount isn't easy to come by on those either.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Yeah, I'm not looking to discount as much since I'm sure I'll get hit with a translation fee hit anyhow.

I think the lure for me is to get it from the area it's actually made.

I've thought about a rolex, but I'm not entirely sure that's what I'd want next. I wouldn't get to wear it as much. Unfortunately in my
mind, I don't want to show up a partner here nor do I want the perception attached w/ Rolex. Who knows.

I can see where you are coming from. I agree, Rolex does carry a certain look on people, either people think it's fake or you are rich or a douche.
That is why I went with IWC's first, it is a very beautiful watch without being an attention grabber.
However, I find myself yearning for some Rolex, although I really only like 3 of their models (Explorer I, GMT IIC and Daytona) I still want one or all 3 ofthem.
laugh.gif

Nice point RFX. There's one partner here with a gold rolex that always gets my attention during trainings. For the most part though, I think the IWC ismore fitting until I reach Partner. I would definitely consider getting it direct from Rolex when that day comes.

LVMH Friends and Family sale is up again, good savings on some Tag Heuer Grand Carreras and Aquaracers.

www.lvmhpartners.com
Access Code: ffsalefall09
Free Shipping, NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES
CAV511A.BA0902_zoom.jpg
CAV511A.FC6225_zoom.jpg
WAV511A.BA0900_zoom.jpg
WAV511C.FC6230_zoom.jpg

WAV511C.BA0900_zoom.jpg
CAF5011.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CAF7012.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CAF7010.BA0815_zoom.jpg

CAF2012.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CV2017.BA0786_zoom.jpg
CJF7112.BA0596_zoom.jpg
CJF2111.BA0594_zoom.jpg

RFX i was browsing the friends and family sale too. I want a carrera,but I'm thinking of just waiting a while to put towards a IWC portuguese.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by RFX45

215.jpg
my goodness..that watch is beautiful
pimp.gif

i was looking to buy the tissot prc 200..does amazon have the best price? good looks
smh.gif
i need one in my life

gotta find me a jazzmaster to take its place in the meantime until i hit the lotto

Originally Posted by RFX45

LVMH Friends and Family sale is up again, good savings on some Tag Heuer Grand Carreras and Aquaracers.

www.lvmhpartners.com
Access Code: ffsalefall09
Free Shipping, NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES
CAV511A.BA0902_zoom.jpg
CAV511A.FC6225_zoom.jpg
WAV511A.BA0900_zoom.jpg
WAV511C.FC6230_zoom.jpg

WAV511C.BA0900_zoom.jpg
CAF5011.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CAF7012.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CAF7010.BA0815_zoom.jpg

CAF2012.BA0815_zoom.jpg
CV2017.BA0786_zoom.jpg
CJF7112.BA0596_zoom.jpg
CJF2111.BA0594_zoom.jpg
What watch is that with the black leather band and how much does it run? I didn't see it on the site.

starky thats a grand carrera...I think its on sale on the website RFX provided for around $2800 or $2900.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

starky thats a grand carrera...I think its on sale on the website RFX provided for around $2800 or $2900.
Yikes Ima just stick to the joints at the mall that only run a couple bills.
ohwell.gif

How is Bvlgari for a watch? They make watches that really appeal to me and their prices range isn't too bad..Considering getting one

Originally Posted by BgL2687

RFX i was browsing the friends and family sale too. I want a carrera,but I'm thinking of just waiting a while to put towards a IWC portuguese.

If you can wait, just save up for the IWC. You just got the Breitling so you already have something to occupy your wrist in the meantime.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

How is Bvlgari for a watch? They make watches that really appeal to me and their prices range isn't too bad..Considering getting one

Bvlgari makes nice watches but I would say they would fall on the fashion side of watches like Chanel, LV, Montblanc, etc... Don't get me wrong, nothingwrong with designer watches, I categorize Cartier as a fashion watch because they sell jewelry and other items compared to real watchmakers such as Omega orRolex, they just aren't the best and you'd pay more for the name. Cartier is probably at the top of the fashion watches though, and probably the onlyone that can cross that border. With that said, do not let that hinder you from getting what you like. I always look for the design and look of the watchbefore the inner bearings so if you find the design appealing and any other substitute will not suffice, then by all means get it. Good luck!

Anyone have a good watch recommendation for about $200 or so? I need a cool watch for work. Here's one I was thinking of:
P10546065.jpg

Back
Top Bottom