POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

i dont wear watches alot although they are def appreciated.. don't have a ton of heat. have got a kenneth cole somewhere,swiss army and a tag huer f1. mydads got a pretty sweet citizen atomic watch.

Any recommendations for watches similar to this Omega DeVille?
It caught my eye, I'm not necessarily stuck on an Omega, I actually like the Tissot that airmaxes posted on pg 65also.
I want something dressy, leather band, simple bezel and for some reason, I prefer the look of a chronograph, though I have no use for it. It doesn't haveto be particularly expensive, #$@%, I'd be happy to spend $500 watch if it's a good enough quality for the price and has the look I want but I'mnot opposed to spending a few grand.
The Hamilton Jazzmaster is a similar look too, just to give you an idea. I'm really open to anything that would be recommended as a good watch and a goodvalue.

48413132.gif
H32716853.jpg

I also was into this Tag Heuer Carrera but it seems to be a lot harder to find and I would want a whiteface last edit, I found the white face, not available on Amazon:
41BBRX6CYZL._SS500_.jpg

Was digging through my iPhoto album and came across this picture I took a LONG time ago.

Waiting to come home to America, right after I bought it:

I'm sad that I have kind of grown tired of it. It was my first "nice" watch, and I was super protective of it for the first couple months. After a while I got tired of worrying so much about it, and now the band is scuffed to hell, there is a dent in the bezel, and a chip in the crystal. Itturned into an absolute beater watch.

This picture was probably taken about a year ago:

It's difficult to say what a certain item is worth your money.
It won't turn your wrist green but if you are looking for something that is that style and look, then you really only have Nixon as an option/choice.
So it is up to you if that look and design is worth the price.
If you ask me, I would say it is too expensive, especially the second one at $350 range, but then again, that specific design probably can't be found for acheaper price with better movement either.

Nothing compared to most of you but this is what I have,

Festina 6704
t6w1fm.jpg

Chronotech Prisma
ay3tc6.jpg

Storm Hydron
10ciwq8.jpg

Casio Waveceptor
307qlih.jpg

G Shocks
2mxorc5.jpg

jh54sj.jpg

jzcs1s.jpg

Swatch Chronoplastic
20huhld.jpg

A058-hero-001.jpg
got this from GFL and let me tell you got madcompliments. went to the chiropractor on friday and he was like man that watch is sick. good looking out GFL.

I need to get some money up to afford a Hublot Big Bang:

20369.jpg

Its exactly what I'd design my perfect casual/sporty watch to look like.

haurex-challenger-gold-plated-watch.jpg

Got this as a present just a few minutes ago. Decent watch, very brolic and heavy, but it's a quartz and looks too much like a Hublot homage.

Oh well...

Originally Posted by pdm 87

shopnbc.com
dammit. that's what I figured. They're sold out of it now. It's pretty sweet looking. I've got a Swiss Legend Automatic Commandercoming from them. I'll post pics tomorrow.

*Edit* I take that back. Looks like they have only the black one in stock. Damn, I just bought a watch last week. I hate to buy another one. After reading thereviews, a lot of the people say the crown digs into their wrist and that it's painful to wear. Are you having any such problems? I have a 7'3/4"wrist so I love big watches.

I wear my watches on the right hand, so lucky me, I don't have to worry about it. It definitely isn't for everyone though. It's got sharp edges andis a workout just to wear.

I have a dilemma. I ordered a watch from ShopNBC that was on closeout for $156.00, but they sent me another watch by the same maker that was $300.00. Do youthink I should keep it?

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I need to get some money up to afford a Hublot Big Bang:

20369.jpg

Its exactly what I'd design my perfect casual/sporty watch to look like.

I've been drooling over the Big Bang for the longest time and sadly, it is starting to become mainstream.

Rapper 50-Cent and producer/rapper Swizz Beatz have been spotted with Big Bangs!

50 with what appears to be a Black Magic:

and a snapshot of Swizz Beatz video "Where the Cash is at"

Not only does he flash his RG/Cermaic BB, but he also raps "it ain't what you got, it's the Hublot".

RFX45 - Thanks for the Wolf code. I was able to get the 3 watch winder for 80% off MSRP. $300 instead of $1500. I've been looking to get a winder forawhile but I'm glad I waited. Thanks again!

New home
5822506e94415ea4303d45a916ebc0b61eb43b3.pjpg

Purchased to wind my Baume and Tag
e9b156e14be03bd7771961cfeabfc85b5f13918.pjpg

Just got back from Greece and saw some nice stuff as I was wondering around.

The Hubolt just looks like fine craftsmanship.

Saw some IWC's I like a lot, that may be my next purchase.

Probably going to go to Europe for 2011 and be there for a month, may need to make my next watch purchase out there.

Back
Top Bottom