POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

BigLescobar wrote:
lol yea i remember u got that breit from him, u still got it?

hes got datejusts for 1500 bucks

yeah ima try and get a nice collection going. nothing that heavy like you got. just different stuff i like. you know pass it on to the little one.

what 1500 bucks mofo just pm'd me with a price of 3k
mad.gif

it would be a bit older elgrenas like 90s or so

price i quoted would be newer type

get at me with pics. pm me a better price for the 3k one. got 2400 cash

I really like that PRC200, very tempting for the price.

tiffy sp, what watch is that?

Originally Posted by RFX45

it is nice, though i thought the face would be bigger....need something else now
laugh.gif
whats the deal with that citizen blackhawk? big face or what? whats the size ofthe carrera i think i may just get that instead.....

The Carrera Tachy Chrono is 41mm, only 1mm bigger than the PRC200.
The new Carrera Day-Date is 43mm though and looks pretty good too.
Not my watch but here's some pics.
daydate13.jpg

daydate15.jpg

Might I suggest the new Tag Heuer 500M Aquaracer, also 43mm.
Again, not my watch, but here's a few pics.

The Rose Gold version is pretty damn nice!
joshtag1.jpg

joshtag9.jpg

joshtag2.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

it is nice, though i thought the face would be bigger....need something else now
laugh.gif
whats the deal with that citizen blackhawk? big face or what? whats the size of the carrera i think i may just get that instead.....

get at LAX he had a carrera.

Thanks to WJ4 and RFX45 for the advice and input on the Oris Williams F1Automatic. Watch is absolutely gorgeous in person. Now I'm looking for something formal to use as a "Sunday-watch" or for occasions when I wear asuit. Preferably with a leather strap and under $500. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

laugh.gif
whats the deal with that citizen blackhawk? big face or what? whats the size of the carrera i think i may just get that instead.....

prob a stupid question, but who is LAX?
laugh.gif
he had one for cheap?

What about the Hamilton Jazzmaster Slim?
Retail is $745, currently $550 at AuthenticWatches.com and i am sure you find it cheaper at maybe a dealer.
movadobaby_2074_611584970

I also like the American Classic Jazzmaster.
H36415735b.jpg

The Tissot Le Locle is a great piece.
Retail, $495.
movadobaby_2076_160807300
movadobaby_2076_160897285

Archimede Arcadia is also a good bargaing for about $345 Euro (~$510 USD).
7919-A28-dia.jpg
1188146873.jpg

ararcadia.jpg

post6971233750632.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he had one for cheap?

It's RJWCO, LAX was his old SN.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he had one for cheap?

well he got at me last week via text. he said 1500 or somethign like that. fool is the one selling the jesus pcs like bread
roll.gif
just playing lax. he posted couple pages back. i think his screen name is rjwcoor something like that.

RFX45, thanks for the suggestion on the Hamilton watches. What's your take on the look of the watch though? Do you think I should stick with a black strapso I can wear it with anything, or would a dark brown be versatile enough? How about the watch face? Would a white or silver look better than the black? Hereare the ones that have caught my eye so far..

1t3mdv.jpg
27zkeh1.jpg

10de0d3.jpg
33aduo9.jpg
2gub41z.jpg

14wpe8.jpg
bhzimp.jpg

Man, that archimede watch you posted rfx is soooooo tempting...

Illmatic if you were gonna pick between those watch I would def go for the Hamilton Maestro, the top viewmatic is a nice dress watch but the maestro is a nicecombo and it could be dress or just casual.

I would get the brown though.

Sorry, I can't see pics hosted by TinyPic, at least not until I get home later.

For a dress watch though, I would go with either black, white or silver dial.
There is nothing like a black dialed watch but after owning the IWC Spitfire, the white/silver dial really pops out and makes even a sporty watch look evenmore dressy.
Having a white/silver dial is also versatile, you can wear it with almost any strap color, black, brown, grey, blue, etc...
With black (or brown) it is almost strictly black (or brown) straps.
I only see brown straps look good on black dial watches with Panerais or a case with rose gold.

With that said, dark brown is pretty versatile but more so with shoes than watches.
With watches, I think black, white and/or silver are more versatile than brown.

Switched the strap on my PRC, like it better now. Not so much the CF but mostly because of the contrast stitching. Thanks yet again RFX!

Looks good Airmaxes, it dresses it up a bit more.

Illmatic, any of those would be a good choice.
Try and go to the store and try them as square watches aren't for everyone and you really have to see it on your wrist to decide.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Switched the strap on my PRC, like it better now. Not so much the CF but mostly because of the contrast stitching. Thanks yet again RFX!

airmaxes that looks real nice. what model is that?

Originally Posted by airmaxes

airmaxes that looks real nice. what model is that?

It's a Tissot PRC200 with a white dial

^ clean watch

I REALLY REALLY want to pull the trigger on the Black one, but being a college student it would hurt my pockets a little.

The lowest ive seen it as was around 265 shipped, Anyone know or seen it for cheaper?

Louis Richard Montfort Skeleton Silver/Rose Gold
3999525731_b9c01f2a25.jpg

Versace DV One Quartz Mother Of Pearl Ceramic Rose Gold
3999524475_c5b630de75.jpg

I have a thing for rose gold.

50% off code for Orient Watch USA.
Firsttimer10909

http://orientwatchusa.com/watches.php .

These watch are well received by the WISers, might be worth a look, most look like homage watches though.
They have one that looks like a Submariner for $190, then use the 50% off code.

This one is $120 and with the 50% code, it should be a pretty good deal for $60 for an Automatic watch.
imageresize.php

Good looking out. When does the code expire? Watches look cool esp. for the price. Still like the watches I showed you earlier
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom