POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

That black/gold Hublot is sexy
pimp.gif

RFX, what can you tell me about Justex watches, I'm looking for something chunky (48mm or so) for everyday use for about 500-600. I seen them at a jewelrystore but never heard of the brand.

I'm not going to lie, I have never heard of Justex until now.
From browsing around the net about them, they are supposedly a swiss company but seems cheaply made like Invicta, maybe a little better.
Mainly base ETA movements and seem to have some history but we really do not know how well made their watches are.
Tissot or Oris is probably a better choice for the price.

^^^ RFX45 thanks to you I have become infatuated with Hublots. Here's a couple of my watches (sorry for the grainy camera shots, too lazy to use a camera).

29cmikk.jpg

143g83p.jpg
2namra0.jpg

Man I always loved that green dial sub. Close I'll ever getting to one of those is by buying an Alpha version

Nice collection KWH, I really like that new Carrera Chrono Day/Date.

Also a heads up, Oris at GILT tomorrow.
gilt_o10.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice collection KWH, I really like that new Carrera Chrono Day/Date.
Thanks, but my collection doesn't even come close to what you have. I think the Portuguese is up next.

Originally Posted by KVN

Man I always loved that green dial sub. Close I'll ever getting to one of those is by buying an Alpha version
Yea the green sets it off for me, luckily I was able to get a slight deal.

Been looking through square watches and I really love the Tag Heuer Monaco but then I came accross this heavenly watch. If I were to buy one Glashutte Originalin my life, it'll be this Senator Sixties Square Chronograph.
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

334-Glashutte-Senator-Sixties-Square-Chronograph-01.bg.jpg

I think I am in love, again!

tomorrow, im going to look at some breitlings. last week i went to see some tags and IWCs...the IWC portugese fit so well on my wrist, so that's #1 unlessi see something tomorrow. im also gonna look at some rolexes, but unless i see something that stands out... i wont even bother.

Finally got the extended warranty from JC Biver, now the Hublot has a warranty until 2015. You can't beat that kind of service and support.
h5_rfx10.jpg

h2_rfx10.jpg

i need help.. i need a rolex watch band, does any 1 know where i can get one online? i think it has to be 19mm

Originally Posted by Numberr97

i need help.. i need a rolex watch band, does any 1 know where i can get one online? i think it has to be 19mm

hit up laxrolexs or rjwco i think that his new screen name

Yo RFX, Kwh or anybody else who owns the Carrera Day-Date.

My local AD list prices the watch at $3,700. Do you think I can get it for $2,500 to $3,000?

Average discount for Tags are usually 20%-25% so you can hit your price range easily.

so i just copped this Michael Kors joint, it looks very good in person & on my wrist. reminds me of a Panerai, which is what i eventually want to cop whenthe money is right.

_5844195.jpg

Well my PRC200 came in. From the pictures the dial looks big, but its not big in person. Thanks for your input RFX.

Hey yancancook90 nice watch. I got 2 PAM hommages on the way, hopefully Friday.a 44mm an a 47mm.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

so i just copped this Michael Kors joint, it looks very good in person & on my wrist. reminds me of a Panerai, which is what i eventually want to cop when the money is right.

_5844195.jpg

price on that kors watch. nice kvn

Back
Top Bottom