POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

I also have the Timex Andros, surprisingly nice watch.
2ujpm5u.jpg

Really don't post on NT much anymore, but I'll share. Follow me on Instagram @sdfynest1

My second Breitling for Bentley 6.75

I also have the Timex Andros, surprisingly nice watch.
2ujpm5u.jpg

That's real nice.

I was gonna get the Weekender, but does anyone have side by side comparisons between the white face and the slightly yellow one?

Last edited:
Hey RFX, if i remember correctly, you have a "kevlar" strap for your Spitfire, right? Hadley-Roma? Is it comfortable?

Also, what's your view on Steinhart? Watches look to be well made and they use Swiss movements. I'm thinking about getting the Ocean Vintage Military (MilSub homage). I figured that I'll never come close to owning a MilSub or actually even see one in person, so this is the next best option. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Watch aficionados will appreciate this... Eric Clapton is living that life...He sold his ultra rare Patek Philippe Ref 2499 via in auction last month in Geneva for $3.6 mil (US). This platinum watch is only 1 of 2... In October, he sold a Gerhard Richter abstract painting for $34.2 mil (US)...Must be nice.

Another one for watch aficionados. Started 10 years ago, The Bamford Watch Company specializes in customizing luxury watches. They just released this vid...

Michael Kors

Really liked the subtlety with this watch.
Brown leather, gold face, with pearl white background.
Very easy to tell time. Within my price range.
Classy and simple.

Nice looking watches fellas

Not into watches because of the restrictive feeling I get from wearing them, but have been looking for an all black watch to wear. What would you recommend for someone who is on a budget and is looking for a quality timepiece?

Ksteezy needs help guys.

Appreciated

So I want a gold watch, something similar to a Day-Date 36mm yellow gold, but obviously not in that price range....stay within a grand....I've seen some cool gold plated Michael Khors, is there any other brand that carries similar watches, decent quality?

Is more for a gift idea for my wife, she might want to get me a watch.

Appreciated
So I want a gold watch, something similar to a Day-Date 36mm yellow gold, but obviously not in that price range....stay within a grand....I've seen some cool gold plated Michael Khors, is there any other brand that carries similar watches, decent quality?
Is more for a gift idea for my wife, she might want to get me a watch.

Stick with companies that make watches as their bread and butter. Check out Orient or Seiko, I think they might have gold plated day-date watches. Shouldn't cost more than $500, maybe around $200. Michael Khors watches :smh:, I think they are made by Fossil too, up charge on the name only with that $10 quartz movement :smh:.

Do they sell Nixons in stores? I got one for free was hoping to exchange it for get some store credit. I'm not a big fan of the 42-20 black/leopard.

Still my favorite, will get more wear during the holiday season.

Last edited:
watch is niicee but it looks big on your wrist, whats its size?

It's about 40.5, just borderline for my size limit but the size is a bit misleading in the pic, it looksmore proportionate from a distance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom