POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Anyone have any good recommendations for a sport watch? One to wear when exercising, cheers mates!

Any Gshock or timex ironman should suffice and can be had for under $50. You can also try a Casio Protek, Casio Edifice or even a Suunto if you have the extra cash. I myself use a black dw6900 and is the perfect sports watch: waterproof, backlight, timer, seconds, day n date, bullet proof, no discoloration if you get the matte one and cheap for around $50 on amazon.

Any Gshock or timex ironman should suffice and can be had for under $50. You can also try a Casio Protek, Casio Edifice or even a Suunto if you have the extra cash. I myself use a black dw6900 and is the perfect sports watch: waterproof, backlight, timer, seconds, day n date, bullet proof, no discoloration if you get the matte one and cheap for around $50 on amazon.
$50 wow, they are $100+ in Australia...I'm in the US next month - can you get them cheap at stores?

Up until a half-year ago, I hadn't bought a watch since a Fossil in middle-school. Started looking, and I picked out this Kenneth Cole, which my wife bought me for our 1-year anniversary. It's ignited a fire, and I think I may be transitioning from shoe-collector to watches:

For the longest time I've wanted a G-Shock. WAYYY before the Rap Game blew them up. I didn't get one then, but I just finally ordered this one from the Rose Gold collection. Wanted something I could wear with tees and hoodies and whatnot, a laid-back watch. I love it:

Next up, I'm looking for something silver-faced with a brown leather strap - any suggestions? Would like it to be under $200 if possible.

Last edited:
For the longest time I've wanted a G-Shock. WAYYY before the Rap Game blew them up. I didn't get one then, but I just finally ordered this one from the Rose Gold collection. Wanted something I could wear with tees and hoodies and whatnot, a laid-back watch. I love it:

This looks pretty nice. Might be a good backup daily watch. :smokin

EDIT: $120 on Amazon... not bad. Might check out a local shop to see if they have it first, though. What's the case diameter? :nerd:

EDIT 2: Close to $200 locally. Hmm will check it out.

Last edited:
$50 wow, they are $100+ in Australia...I'm in the US next month - can you get them cheap at stores?

Just order them from Amazon and get them shipped to your hotel or wherever you are staying. Generally watches cost a lot more in stores due to overhead costs and cost much less when you buy them through a grey market dealer (without the manufacturer warranty). You can check out Timex Ironman's @ Target, Walmart or Kmart. Feelsbadman you live in AUS, everything you there expensive. @ least you guys had zyzz (not srs).

Just order them from Amazon and get them shipped to your hotel or wherever you are staying. Generally watches cost a lot more in stores due to overhead costs and cost much less when you buy them through a grey market dealer (without the manufacturer warranty). You can check out Timex Ironman's @ Target, Walmart or Kmart. Feelsbadman you live in AUS, everything you there expensive. @ least you guys had zyzz (not srs).
How efficient is the shippiing? Yeah it's all relative our wages are better I guess, we don't have zyzz anymore just 10,000 knock offs running around our streets

How efficient is the shippiing? Yeah it's all relative our wages are better I guess, we don't have zyzz anymore just 10,000 knock offs running around our streets

Shipping is great depends on how fast you want the item. Amazon is a big online retailer and as long as you buy from them then you are good

I bought mine off eBay for $113 with free ship. Retails for $130. 51.2 mm case diameter?

Thanks. Ah, so that's why it fits larger than my 50mm Suunto Core.

Just dropped by my local mall to see if they had it in stock... and they didn't in the shop that I went to. Figures. :lol: They had the white and rose gold one and the black and yellow gold one (shiny strap wtf :x ), though. The black and rose gold version is available in another store in another mall in the city.

Anyway, the watch case and design looks really nice, but I'm not really feeling the strap it came with. Looks and feels like its more fragile than my Suunto Core's (which is already quite fragile -well the strap loop part at the very least. :smh: ). I might pass on this one. Sigh.

EDIT: Amazon ships to hotel addresses? :nerd: Most online retailers don't, right?

Last edited:
I have been looking for an Invicta subaqua noma iii 5401 -5405 series watch for the longest and I can't find a decent priced one

Hey guys- I have a white G-Shock that I wore this weekend with a new black jacket.

The jacket bled onto the watch, is there anyway to clean the watch, to make it white again?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Anybody???

Think I'm going to go ahead and order the Movado. There's also the one with the brown strap but not feeling that one as much.

Back
Top Bottom