POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

^^^ Get the Tissot and that is coming from a guy who owns that Burberry watch.
Tissot is a watchmaker while Burberry is made by Fossil. Only get the Burberry for the name but overall look, the Tissot just looks much better.
I still love that Burberry though.

da703, I am not really sure what the difference is, maybe just an updated look?
You can probably get this Tissot Le Locle for your price range.
movadobaby_2068_592501472
movadobaby_2068_612001312

The regular dialed Le Locle is also perfect and retails for $525.
movadobaby_2068_26586491
movadobaby_2068_20410733

movadobaby_2068_589421999
movadobaby_2068_590142880

Indeed. A watch from a dedicated watch maker over a designer one any day of the week, and I own that same model Burberry. And I don't like thae strap onthat Breitling, makes it look kind of cheap IMO.

Originally Posted by pdm 87

. And I don't like thae strap on that Breitling, makes it look kind of cheap IMO.

That is a classic Breitling strap though. It works well with Breitlings big case.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Just bought a new watch this week its a breitling avenger skyland. Its very similar to the super avenger but the casing is a bit smaller, 45mm compared to super avengers 48 mm.

very nice BGL. almost like my SA. like the strap also.

Hey guys Im looking into purchasing a watch but can't really find anything that I REALLY like.

Can anyone maybe recommend a watch where you can easily change the wrist band, ex. from black to red, and vise versa.

Something you can wear to Sunday afternoon lunch and your Wednesday morning business meeting?

Thanks a lot, appreciate any help!

You do not often see watches that comes with a red strap.
I would say almost any watch can be easily switches straps/bands if you know what you are doing.
Just buy a watch tool and an extra strap/band.

There are plenty of watches that can be both sporty/casual and dressy.
Get the Rolex Explorer I.
Very versatile, it can be worn with the bracelet for casual events or changed into a black leather strap for a more formal event.
rolex_image.542671.jpg

Looks great on CF strap.
3290691638_54b7e6e330.jpg

Band came in today and was shipped on the 28th... Crazy fast shipping. Went and had it put on just now, looks even better than I expected.

Excuse the crappy phone pics

mad.gif
The lady forgot to put the second loop thing on the top part... Should ido it myself?

Damn, the CF looks great.
We need better quality pics asap.

I would bring it back to whoever put it for you, assuming you paid for it, and have her put the second loop.
If you got the free watch tool, you can give it a shot, just be careful.

Glad to see you're happy with your purchase.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, the CF looks great.
We need better quality pics asap.

I would bring it back to whoever put it for you, assuming you paid for it, and have her put the second loop.
If you got the free watch tool, you can give it a shot, just be careful.

Glad to see you're happy with your purchase.

I just fixed it myself right now, it was pretty easy... From watching her change the strap, it seems like the toughest part is putting the needle in the strapat first since its so tight. Im gonna find a cam and put up some better pics soon.

Thanks again for your input, not only the strap but the place i bought it from were both excellent.

EDIT: Here are some good pics, excuse the ninjahood size

http://i271.photobucket.c...AgentArenas/DSC00334.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.c...AgentArenas/DSC00337.jpg

No, you have to find out what the lug size of the watch and buy the appropriate size.

Something drool-worthy from IWC.
I love Rose Gold!!!
iwcaqu.jpg

iwcaqu1.jpg

hi watches experts ! could you please tell me what you think about the hamilton belowzeo watch? i saw the all black one earlier this week and im stillundecided...

Thanks. Decent looking watch, and it was only about $250 shipped. Something about it I'm not totally sold about though, I think it's the strap.

The Tissot PRC200 is a very nice watch, very tempting, nice watches airmaxes.

Just a heads up, wolfdesigns.com is having a great sale.
Extra 60% off with the code TAKE60OFF.
I just got this 5-watch case for $20. Retail $99, was on sale for $49.99 and with the code went down to $20 w/ free ground shipping.
You can't beat that price for a great quality watch case.
4583-027-Blacks.jpg
4583-027-Black-1s.jpg

Watch winders are on sale too but it is still somewhat expensive, plus I usually get one for free when I buy a watch so I skipped.
To those looking for one, or even just a jewelry box, this is a great sale to take advantage of.
$100-$120 for a watch winder isn't a bad deal at all, especially from a reputable maker like WD.

Finally my first major watch purchase and I couldn't be happier with it! Omega Speedmaster Pro 3573.50 with sapphire displayback
happy.gif

3885466619_c15e6863e5_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom