Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

My base (
grin.gif
) & friend's S2000...

dsc0612psvm3sy6.jpg

Originally Posted by are owe double s

Originally Posted by wj4

but isn't that normal for BMWs? I always wondered why a majority of the used BMW have super high mileage..I just thought people drove them alot..
Nah, 90% of BMW's are leased and they never give you more than 12k a year. Most of these guys drive 4-6k a year on their BMW, lol. In one case, this kid was on the verge of returning his lease, but had soo many miles over the limit. And the penalty is pretty $ for the over used miles. He ended up buying out the car since it was THAT much more for the penalty miles.

There are some people that lease their BMW and spend all of the allowed miles in the AGREEMENT in less than one year, but they would trade the lease in for another one sooner or later. These guys are nuts, trading in their car for the same exact car 6-8 months later because they got bored of the color.

The avg American driver drives 12-15k miles a year. I think it's almost impossible in Southern California to do that if your work, school, whatever is more than 15 miles away each way.

Yeap I bought my E46 right after the person who had it on a lease. Id had about 20k miles but he had it for a 36 month lease. It was in perfect condition and could almost pass as brand new. Driving in SoCal does rack up the mileage on your car, in 3 years I racked up over 50k miles
smh.gif
And the farthest ive gone with my car is from SD to LA and Ive only done that twice with my car. I drive an average of 400-450 miles a week. So lets say 1700 miles a month about 19k a year for me.
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's mostly the newer BMW's people lease (it's a new trend) the older one's were driven to hell and back and still kept on pushing hardcause people bought them...they were good for 250,000 miles easy same with a MBZ (we had a '96 E320 that ran up 150,000 miles and we treated like !!* andit still got up and went whenever we needed it to)...don't be the poor sap that buys a leased BMW that got brought back on lease and is a total electricalnightmare...

Originally Posted by Mu9enx

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

08' Denali Sierra on 24's. 6.2 liter engine. 403 hp. This is my stunna.
48f153e09925449be73105d135795fc7a8c2226.bmp
3673579be3b699cb27e048ba9a2a6bea3f9bffe.bmp

nice car! but could go with some different rims though..
incorrect...here in Houston, those and 83/84z are the RIMs to own...if you aint ridin on blades,u aint ridin on %@@%
pimp.gif

I prefer blades to elbows anyways. Blades look more professional, i can stick em on my daily drive. Drive to work and school with them and not worry aboutthem being stolen off my car when I wake up the next day.

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

My baby.

2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S
Acura Ground Effects Kit with spoiler
Tint
18" R1 Racing Rims Black with Chrome Lip

mo that whip is clean!!

had my eye on the new Tl, get it in white and i would do almost the same, tint it out and just set the wheels proper.

Was thinkin of switchin the rims and puttin some 26' inch floaters instead pretty soon.
Ugliest f*&^ing rims ever.

Was thinkin of switchin the rims and puttin some 26' inch floaters instead pretty soon.
please tell me your in texas...that's the only way you get a pass they have some odd obsession with blades in TX

Please dont hate cuz i ride in 50,000 dolla truck and like i said probably switch it up to some floaters. Yes im from that H-TOWN. Like my boy Pimp C says RIP.Cuz I dont like 2 dream about choppin blades.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

How many fellow DC-5 owners are on NT? I've seen quite a few already
I have a white type-s, ill post pics when i finish putting on the Brembos.

Originally Posted by sinser13

I'm still waiting. I wanna see what it looks like.

Please dont hate cuz i ride in 50,000 dolla truck and like i said probably switch it up to some floaters. Yes im from that H-TOWN. Like my boy Pimp C says RIP. Cuz I dont like 2 dream about choppin blades.

roll.gif
no one was even talking about the truck man.
laugh.gif

Please dont hate cuz i ride in 50,000 dolla truck and like i said probably switch it up to some floaters. Yes im from that H-TOWN. Like my boy Pimp C says RIP. Cuz I dont like 2 dream about choppin blades.

I'm not hating my dude but thats the worst 50k you will ever spent .. no resell value and its a damn pick up ...

Nice whip, Mo. How much is your monthly on that thing? I'm gonna come around Ridgefield and peep it.

Here's my little gas saver. I already have my lowering springs. I'm just waiting for spring time to come around so I can put them on. Then,hopefully some 17's and fog lights by summer time.

9ps58i.jpg

107kje9.jpg

jl2w77.jpg

Clean.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Nice whip, Mo. How much is your monthly on that thing? I'm gonna come around Ridgefield and peep it.

Here's my little gas saver. I already have my lowering springs. I'm just waiting for spring time to come around so I can put them on. Then, hopefully some 17's and fog lights by summer time.

jl2w77.jpg

YES FINALLY! someone has this car. I LOVE the yaris. its a super gas saver! cheap too

Originally Posted by sinser13

It's dry out here in the bay too....can i see what your type s can do?

Back
Top Bottom