Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

^Yessir. I got it for 12,500. Then, I traded in my '97 Accord which had a lot of problems with the axle for 2,500. So, I got it for 10K. It'ssurprisingly spacious in the interior like the Scion xA and xB. I hated it at first because of the femininity
embarassed.gif
, but I knew there was a way to make it masculine haha. And, itdoesn't really phase me as long as it gets me from point A-B with these rising gas prices
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Please dont hate cuz i ride in 50,000 dolla truck and like i said probably switch it up to some floaters. Yes im from that H-TOWN. Like my boy Pimp C says RIP. Cuz I dont like 2 dream about choppin blades.

I'm not hating my dude but thats the worst 50k you will ever spent .. no resell value and its a damn pick up ...

If its the worst 50k well im happy it has everything clean i need and so many bops it jus dont stop. I wanted somethin nobody really has and still haventseen many denali trucks. I got 2 more rides and probably get somethin newer in a year or 2. Gmc holds better value than chevy.
2e115fe599274e9780fd5c8ab8b3c72a18a05c7.pjpg

Sittin on tha leather and grippin on da wood. Like Pimp C says.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^Yessir. I got it for 12,500. Then, I traded in my '97 Accord which had a lot of problems with the axle for 2,500. So, I got it for 10K. It's surprisingly spacious in the interior like the Scion xA and xB. I hated it at first because of the femininity
embarassed.gif
, but I knew there was a way to make it masculine haha. And, it doesn't really phase me as long as it gets me from point A-B with these rising gas prices
tongue.gif

That's a sick whip, man. It would look even more aggressive when you throw the springs on.

Like I said my dude, Im not hating and I like pickup trucks but when you talk about resell values you have two negatives going .. American and PickUp ... Itsyour money and you do whatever you want with it and I respect .. I guess I was just looking in a financial kind of way ..

Also it has nothing to do with being american because Benz C class its a piece of *#%+ and you can see by the resell value along with some of the Audis andBeemers from pass years .. so yeah most if not all make some type of car that aint worth nothing after several years .. but its sad when US cars make themyearly!

Please dont hate cuz i ride in 50,000 dolla truck and like i said probably switch it up to some floaters. Yes im from that H-TOWN. Like my boy Pimp C says RIP. Cuz I dont like 2 dream about choppin blades.
Who the hell spends 50 stacks on a GMC?
laugh.gif
That truck dropped$15,000 as soon as you pulled out of the lot

Originally Posted by jrdnfNtc

0682557e15716b2eba8839b2514b0e88b6afc93.pjpg
havn't had a chance to clean it in a while...its a lot dirtier than that

i had that car for abuot 2 weeks when my car was in the shop. is that the v8? damn had hella torque, i was able to light the tires up stompin on the gas.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who the hell spends 50 stacks on a GMC?
laugh.gif
That truck dropped $15,000 as soon as you pulled out of the lot

A hata would say somethin like that. Worried bout what i do wit my money. I know my truck outshines whateva u roll in. If i got it i can do as i want.

^it aint that serious bro. (the salesmen had you though and most likely laughed as soon as you left)

anyways, that yaris is pretty cool and im surprised i havent seen that many g's, is's, and m's the last few pages. this is still nt right?

Anotha hata worried bout what i do. Im jus sayin thats the value of my truck. Its not ur ordinary regular truck. Thats top notch.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^it aint that serious bro. (the salesmen had you though and most likely laughed as soon as you left)

anyways, that yaris is pretty cool and im surprised i havent seen that many g's, is's, and m's the last few pages. this is still nt right?

Detectives are on full duty.

^no hate here. realistically a truck would be considered a f-150, hell even f-450 super duty. a silverado. the new titans and tundras are more of a truck thanthat. dodge rams. list goes on and on. all i see is a big black truck on some ugly rims with leather interior, a wood grain steering wheel, and what 300+ hp? ithink i just named enough trucks that can come with leather, wood, 250+ hp, for a fraction of the price.

but you live in texas so you think thats cool so "do you."

Exactly let me do me. And all those trucks you mentioned i dont like so i picked what i want and thats that.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Nice whip, Mo. How much is your monthly on that thing? I'm gonna come around Ridgefield and peep it.

Here's my little gas saver. I already have my lowering springs. I'm just waiting for spring time to come around so I can put them on. Then,
hopefully some 17's and fog lights by summer time.

9ps58i.jpg

107kje9.jpg

jl2w77.jpg
thats really unique, i really really am feeling that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom