Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

glasses.gif
Drop some valuable lesson's that you've learned in life so some of us younger NTer's can sit back and take notes.

glasses.gif
Drop some valuable lesson's that you've learned in life so some of us younger NTer's can sit back and take notes.

More often than not, that female friend of your's that's always trying to hook you up with one of her friends or play wingman for you...
...that's the one that likes you more than anyone else.

More often than not, that female friend of your's that's always trying to hook you up with one of her friends or play wingman for you...
...that's the one that likes you more than anyone else.

GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!! Ya mama wont be around forever, try to get a CAREER instead of a job and oh yea, zip up SLOWLY.......

GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!! Ya mama wont be around forever, try to get a CAREER instead of a job and oh yea, zip up SLOWLY.......

Man i'd say that ONE of the most valuable things i've learned in my 26 years here is that you should never become SO attached to someone that if you and this
person/people have a falling out of some sort you can't operate/function properly.
That goes for friends,girlfriends and YES even family members/relatives.

Man i'd say that ONE of the most valuable things i've learned in my 26 years here is that you should never become SO attached to someone that if you and this
person/people have a falling out of some sort you can't operate/function properly.
That goes for friends,girlfriends and YES even family members/relatives.

consumerism will kill ya.. 
forget about the nice cars, nice watch, nice clothes.. stuff is pointless.. concentrate on improving YOURSELF as a person. 

a BMW does not make you who you are. 

consumerism will kill ya.. 
forget about the nice cars, nice watch, nice clothes.. stuff is pointless.. concentrate on improving YOURSELF as a person. 

a BMW does not make you who you are. 

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Life isnt about how many steps you take, but its about the direction you take them. 
Life isnt about how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Back
Top Bottom