Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Life isnt about how many steps you take, but its about the direction you take them. 
Life isnt about how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

dont ever had high expectations when it comes to a female, its usually a huge let down when you do...

dont ever had high expectations when it comes to a female, its usually a huge let down when you do...

Originally Posted by Ground King

Life isnt about how many steps you take, but its about the direction you take them. 
Life isnt about how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
I'm not 25+ yet, but I've just experienced this and it is SO TRUE

Originally Posted by Ground King

I'm not 25+ yet, but I've just experienced this and it is SO TRUE

bookmarked.
nerd.gif

Don't worry about the next man. Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually you will be rewarded.

Don't worry about the next man. Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually you will be rewarded.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

other than the typo this will probably be the realest advice given on this topic
pimp.gif

Women can be HORRIBLE at sex, just laying there will result in you not getting called back.

26 y.o.

No one taught me much coming up. And I still have a lot to learn. I'm still learning and growing.

Experience is the best teacher and can give you the best advice. Not me.

26 y.o.

No one taught me much coming up. And I still have a lot to learn. I'm still learning and growing.

Experience is the best teacher and can give you the best advice. Not me.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

other than the typo this will probably be the realest advice given on this topic
pimp.gif

Women can be HORRIBLE at sex, just laying there will result in you not getting called back.

Back
Top Bottom