Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Never give 100% of your heart to anyone. It'll make you lazy and stupid. If you fall in love try to keep it at around 80 or 90%. You never want someone to have all that control of your heart because it will be used against you. It'll be hard but trust me truth is you came in and you'll go out BY YOURSELF!

Never give 100% of your heart to anyone. It'll make you lazy and stupid. If you fall in love try to keep it at around 80 or 90%. You never want someone to have all that control of your heart because it will be used against you. It'll be hard but trust me truth is you came in and you'll go out BY YOURSELF!

Maaaaan where to start...?

- Find something you're passionate about and pursue that like nothing you've ever done before...don't let ANYONE stand in the way of your dream whether it be a sport, a hobby, a profession, or a hustle...not your parents, your girl, your teachers, your coaches, no one. Do and BE what YOU wanna be and put forth the effort to be the best at it. Follow this and you'll never "wish I woulda..."

- CLOSED MOUTHS DON'T GET FED. This applies to women, business, education, customer service, just about anything. Speak up!

- Forget about all the material and shallow things you look for in a woman when you're young. All that "dime status", "model chick" bs most of the time will leave you with heartache and headaches. Them type of women almost always come with some type of emotinal baggage and are usually +##$%* up in the head because they've dealt with so many different type of dudes. Find a woman you relate to spiritually, emotionally, and physically and cherish her. If she can cook, is nurturing, has goals, and is ride or die for you, KEEP HER! The grass on this side STAYS GREEN.

- SAVE MONEY. Yeah you're late...like you shoulda started yesterday. Nah but really, add up all the Jordans and Nikes you have and think about how much money that actually is. Like REALLY think about it. That couple thousand is a down payment on a car, part of a down payment for a house, a nice vacation with memories that'll last a lifetime, money you can invest for your children...whatever! Cuz when you get close to 30 like me and you have REAL responsibilities, and bills and expenses, you'll realize how hard that money is to come by.

- More money really does equal more problems. I'm not saying don't obtain money by any means because money can make many aspects of your life a WHOLE lot easier. What I AM saying is don't make money your sole purpose in life. With more money comes more spending and desire to buy more STUFF. STUFF leads to debt, debt leads to stress, and...you get my drift. It's cliche but chase happiness and follow my first point and money will come, trust me. And when you get that money, hold on to it as long as you can and make it grow and work for you.

- STRAP UP and don't trust what ANY woman tells you when it comes to sex. 9 times outta 10, she lyin..."That was the best EVAR!" , "I'm on the pill!", "You're the only one I've been with!", "I don't do things like that!", "I'm not that type of girl!".  You lil wet behind the ear @#@@!% will believe anything.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Man I could school you young cats for days...

College?  I'd have to write a book.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

- Find something you're passionate about and pursue that like nothing you've ever done before...don't let ANYONE stand in the way of your dream whether it be a sport, a hobby, a profession, or a hustle...not your parents, your girl, your teachers, your coaches, no one. Do and BE what YOU wanna be and put forth the effort to be the best at it. Follow this and you'll never "wish I woulda..."

- CLOSED MOUTHS DON'T GET FED. This applies to women, business, education, customer service, just about anything. Speak up!

- Forget about all the material and shallow things you look for in a woman when you're young. All that "dime status", "model chick" bs most of the time will leave you with heartache and headaches. Them type of women almost always come with some type of emotinal baggage and are usually +##$%* up in the head because they've dealt with so many different type of dudes. Find a woman you relate to spiritually, emotionally, and physically and cherish her. If she can cook, is nurturing, has goals, and is ride or die for you, KEEP HER! The grass on this side STAYS GREEN.

- SAVE MONEY. Yeah you're late...like you shoulda started yesterday. Nah but really, add up all the Jordans and Nikes you have and think about how much money that actually is. Like REALLY think about it. That couple thousand is a down payment on a car, part of a down payment for a house, a nice vacation with memories that'll last a lifetime, money you can invest for your children...whatever! Cuz when you get close to 30 like me and you have REAL responsibilities, and bills and expenses, you'll realize how hard that money is to come by.

- More money really does equal more problems. I'm not saying don't obtain money by any means because money can make many aspects of your life a WHOLE lot easier. What I AM saying is don't make money your sole purpose in life. With more money comes more spending and desire to buy more STUFF. STUFF leads to debt, debt leads to stress, and...you get my drift. It's cliche but chase happiness and follow my first point and money will come, trust me. And when you get that money, hold on to it as long as you can and make it grow and work for you.

- STRAP UP and don't trust what ANY woman tells you when it comes to sex. 9 times outta 10, she lyin..."That was the best EVAR!" , "I'm on the pill!", "You're the only one I've been with!", "I don't do things like that!", "I'm not that type of girl!".  You lil wet behind the ear @#@@!% will believe anything.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

as I read some of these pieces of advice....I have to wonder how many of you giving advice are really over the age of 25....
some bitter pills here...but overall...some good advice up in here.

as I read some of these pieces of advice....I have to wonder how many of you giving advice are really over the age of 25....
some bitter pills here...but overall...some good advice up in here.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never put your trust in man...be in family friends whatever...you will always be let down or disappointed.

cherish your time it is very valuable and limited

make the best out of every situation

always let your loved ones know you love them

never give out money and actually expect it back
That's bs too. You could trust men, you just have to know which ones are worth trusting and look really deeply into the way they handle themselves and life to find that one out.

never put your trust in man...be in family friends whatever...you will always be let down or disappointed.

That's bs too. You could trust men, you just have to know which ones are worth trusting and look really deeply into the way they handle themselves and life to find that one out.

Whenever you go out to a bar or party, or to kick it with a girl, bring condoms.  You never know what could happen, and going raw isn't a good look.

Whenever you go out to a bar or party, or to kick it with a girl, bring condoms.  You never know what could happen, and going raw isn't a good look.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

professor ualreadyknow...

that was a great lecture...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

professor ualreadyknow...

that was a great lecture...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think she was referring to humans in general when she said "man".

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think she was referring to humans in general when she said "man".

Stop getting tattoos on ya damn faces and necks........that $50 tattoo will cost you $50 per hour to get it removed when you realize you are a 35 year old imbecile with a tattoo on his face.............

To the Minorities - You are put on a shorter leash in America.

Value a FREE Education. It wont be free Forever..........

Stop getting tattoos on ya damn faces and necks........that $50 tattoo will cost you $50 per hour to get it removed when you realize you are a 35 year old imbecile with a tattoo on his face.............

To the Minorities - You are put on a shorter leash in America.

Value a FREE Education. It wont be free Forever..........

Back
Top Bottom