PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I am so confused at the relative civility in here. It feels....different. Almost tempted to put my actual
face on here instead of just my hair or hands covering my face
That's cuz Meth is monitoring it, deleting posts that aren't contributing to the thread.

We're safe, for now.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by moneymike88

with the homie mynameisdebby

HOLD UP....Ur not kampoutkid????????? 
nerd.gif
I too thought this.

Sooo...I am giving in? Liking the civility in here.
laugh.gif
Be kind please! 

Current FB default. At XS in Vegas last year. Can't wait for my trip to Vegas in a WEEK!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ryqzuu.jpg
/oi45.tinypic.com/2ryqzuu.jpg"">http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ryqzuu.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

Throwing this in here to make some of you jelly. Me and my homegirl with the Legend - Instagrammed "style". I $+!%@%$ LOVE him! <3 Had a full convo with him. One of my fave hip hop shows I have been to so far. 

Spoiler [+]
2dgizbk.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
Be kind please! 

Current FB default. At XS in Vegas last year. Can't wait for my trip to Vegas in a WEEK!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
/oi45.tinypic.com/2ryqzuu.jpg"">http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ryqzuu.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

Throwing this in here to make some of you jelly. Me and my homegirl with the Legend - Instagrammed "style". I $+!%@%$ LOVE him! <3 Had a full convo with him. One of my fave hip hop shows I have been to so far. 

Spoiler [+]
2dgizbk.jpg

cute outfits =D

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
Be kind please! 

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ryqzuu.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2dgizbk.jpg

Damn, I'm thirsty all of the sudden. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

with the homie mynameisdebby
laugh.gif
I know debby, shes mad cool, we used to work together in NTNY...Messed up my boy threw her name out there during the galaxy releases
frown.gif
A girl name Edith from NTChi work there now? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Here I go. This was back when I graduated high school, been growing my hair for almost two years now. Don't have any pictures though.
br8msv7

OH GOD, NO.

Slade, please. no. I have to nip this in the bud right now.

I remember you from a PYP from a few years back where you just posted pic after pic of yourself, page after page
laugh.gif

Take the classy route, dont do that this time.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

laugh.gif
I know debby, shes mad cool, we used to work together in NTNY...Messed up my boy threw her name out there during the galaxy releases
frown.gif
The ole "my boy was posting on my account" routine.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

OH GOD, NO.

Slade, please. no. I have to nip this in the bud right now.

I remember you from a PYP from a few years back where you just posted pic after pic of yourself, page after page
laugh.gif

Take the classy route, dont do that this time.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom