PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by John Mayer

HOLD UP....Ur not kampoutkid????????? 
nerd.gif
I too thought this.

you lost weight gjdm.

Damn I see meth is feeling good these days. Good to see nters maturing and acting like civilized adults

hey JayHood if that's you in work clothes did the tattoos ever stop you from getting far in the corporate world? I'm scared if I get low ones (below elbow) I won't get far. yes I'm completely ignoring that other thread about this topic

Originally Posted by spizike231

Not gonna lie NT, we got some fly mutha@#$#s in here. I know the majority of those posting in here ain't in Cali, let alone NorCal. Can't meet any of you like some of y'all do in NY. 
frown.gif
feelsbatman
your lonely ?

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Not gonna lie NT, we got some fly mutha@#$#s in here. I know the majority of those posting in here ain't in Cali, let alone NorCal. Can't meet any of you like some of y'all do in NY. 
frown.gif
feelsbatman
your lonely ?

laugh.gif
nah just thought it would be cool to meet some of the heads on here, cause I know some of the members on here see each other out in NY from time to time.

But yeah bro, I'm definitely lonely.
frown.gif
Kan I haz hugz?

You're* by the way.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

hey JayHood if that's you in work clothes did the tattoos ever stop you from getting far in the corporate world? I'm scared if I get low ones (below elbow) I won't get far. yes I'm completely ignoring that other thread about this topic
Yea I do security for Ted Turner and always have to wear long sleeves, nobody will ever notice. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I hope spizike is a chic ...
SRS? Just because I wanna meet up with some fellow heads and kick it that means I gotta be a chick? Some of you are way too thirsty
eyes.gif

frown.gif
feelsbatman
your lonely ?

laugh.gif
nah just thought it would be cool to meet some of the heads on here, cause I know some of the members on here see each other out in NY from time to time.

frown.gif
Kan I haz hugz?

You're* by the way.
wink.gif
go to los angeles , SF has nice places too 

your lonely ?

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Kan I haz hugz?

You're* by the way.
wink.gif
Been to LA. Would love to take my girl out there just the two of us sometime soon.

SF is nice but I hate the city life.. just being there for more than a couple of hours starts to piss me off.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jb 11368

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

laugh.gif
I know debby, shes mad cool, we used to work together in NTNY...Messed up my boy threw her name out there during the galaxy releases
frown.gif
The ole "my boy was posting on my account" routine.
I actually proved it to her and she saw it for herself. But thats in the past and me and debby squashed it. we cool now.

Proshares wrote:

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ill play

2r4llzl.jpg
Son, I am disappoint.  A Yankees opening year special fitted?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I knew someone from the Sox/Yanks threads would say something eventually. I lost a bet. Had to wear that +#+* every time me and my people went out for like a month after ya won the WS that year. Burned it the day the bet was off. 

Proshares wrote:

Ill play
Son, I am disappoint.  A Yankees opening year special fitted?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I knew someone from the Sox/Yanks threads would say something eventually. I lost a bet. Had to wear that +#+* every time me and my people went out for like a month after ya won the WS that year. Burned it the day the bet was off. 

was JUST about to ask
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Kan I haz hugz?

You're* by the way.
wink.gif
Been to LA. Would love to take my girl out there just the two of us sometime soon.

SF is nice but I hate the city life.. just being there for more than a couple of hours starts to piss me off.
eyes.gif
theres dif places, if you like food theres places to eat all types of food, if you like guns theres dif alley ways where you can check out dif equipment

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Proshares wrote:Son, I am disappoint.  A Yankees opening year special fitted?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

was JUST about to ask
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 You have no idea. I just posted it cuz it was a decent pic. I wore it backwards the whole time cuz people would try to catch me with it forward and take pics. Atleast that way, if someone doesnt know baseball like that they wouldnt really know what teams hat I was wearing. 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

although i still think sladewilson is a troll account...whoever that guy in the pics is, is
pimp.gif

I'm about to take that Oreo engagement ring back :-(

Back
Top Bottom