PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

romedadude wrote:
Why can't we have a PYP roast then? PYP and you're eligible to be roasted...
nerd.gif

Why can't we have a PYP roast then? PYP and you're eligible to be roasted... 
You can.  It's called the ISS "Flamethrower" section.  
You go on ahead, we'll be right there...    

Originally Posted by Method Man

da irony is WDYW which is basically a PYP with added emphasis on da outfit got zero qualms.... when it was in general though... LOL
I don't see anything particularly ironic about that.  Each section is its own microcosm.  In "Sneaker Showcase," people try to get attention through material goods: shoes, outfits, etc.  Here in "GenPop," as Dirty calls it, those desperate for attention reach waaaaaaay too hard for laughs.  

So, you tell me what's likely to happen when people post pictures of themselves in here. 

Naturally we're going to lock the thread if things get out of hand, because we have THOUSANDS of other active threads to worry about.  If you don't like it, stop REWARDING the people who ruin these threads.  The only reason they do it is for your collective approval anyway.  

That bobby hill photoshop is me 

Even so, if this thread is to stay open obviously we don't want it going that route. 

real life...
but its funny... people know what they are in for when they post their pic... kinda like signing a contract... why cant we hav a disclaimer in the pyp tombout...

"post pic at your own risk.... you might get flamed... feeling may be hurt..."

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Method Man

da irony is WDYW which is basically a PYP with added emphasis on da outfit got zero qualms.... when it was in general though... LOL
I don't see anything particularly ironic about that.  Each section is its own microcosm.  In "Sneaker Showcase," people try to get attention through material goods: shoes, outfits, etc.  Here in "GenPop," as Dirty calls it, those desperate for attention reach waaaaaaay too hard for laughs.  

So, you tell me what's likely to happen when people post pictures of themselves in here. 

Naturally we're going to lock the thread if things get out of hand, because we have THOUSANDS of other active threads to worry about.  If you don't like it, stop REWARDING the people who ruin these threads.  The only reason they do it is for your collective approval anyway.  

That bobby hill photoshop is me 
Even so, if this thread is to stay open obviously we don't want it going that route. 

real life...
but its funny... people know what they are in for when they post their pic... kinda like signing a contract... why cant we hav a disclaimer in the pyp tombout...

nah man, just let a good thing be ya know?

That may be what "post your picture" in the General section became, but that's not the only way to do it and, as far as our staff is concerned, that's not anything we want to host here on NikeTalk.  

Our community is built around the concept of respect and anyone who isn't down with that can select from among of the billion websites out there that're overflowing with bile.  

I'm sure there are a number of things you enjoy that aren't suitable for NikeTalk.  Some songs you enjoy have lyrics that can't be posted.  Some movies you love have scenes that aren't appropriate.  Okay.  That's what the rest of the Internet is for.  

If you want to do a PYP here, on NikeTalk, it has to be respectful.  

I suspect there are quite a few people who would enjoy a FRIENDLY PYP thread and I think they have the right to do so WITHOUT subjecting themselves to insults.  Hopefully that's possible, but it depends on the maturity of our fellow users.  If nothing else, it's worth a shot. 

Back
Top Bottom