POTENTIAL Air Jordan Retro V for June 2009 via PlatinumDNZ, jayzrdead, & KATC w/pic

I don't think that they will look too bad- but I can think of a few better choices to spend my money on

no thanks. not getting suckered into anymore of jb's nonsense. what the hell are we supposed to wear with these besides camo??
smh.gif

easy pass. don't support bootleg lookin jordan's
only well thought and selected color blocking. clean, solid, colors is only way for jordan to get my money.

Looks like it might be a decent colorway........ I've had enough of rolling the dice when it comes to Retro quality though. So, no sale for me.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHOLE "NO RETROS FOR 2 YEARS" THING????

The same thing that happened to the XX3 being the last Air Jordan, and the CDPs having Nike Air on the back: They lied.

Hey sorry about not being able to get any pics the sercurity was VERY tight no cameras no cell phones nothing. the PS people are doing are very close to theSAMPLE thats floating around only thing different is the tongue is reflective silver with a yellow jumpman and yellow behind it but i was told this mightchange. also the flames were a darker brown (cinder).

any more info and ill post it.

I'm a big fan of the V's, but these are a little too average for me. I'll wait to see the final product, but as of now would cop, but not forretail.

Back
Top Bottom