potential OD on Jack3d

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by proper english

FYL
eek.gif
.. idk what i was thinking taking 6 scoops of this %$#@.. going for a night run to sweat this off.. if i dont post back in 1.5hrs, please call or txt this #: 7024909503. tell this person iv gone missing. 
tired.gif

You dun goofed in many ways. 

qft

Originally Posted by bijald0331

FYL
eek.gif
.. idk what i was thinking taking 6 scoops of this %$#@.. going for a night run to sweat this off.. if i dont post back in 1.5hrs, please call or txt this #: 7024909503. tell this person iv gone missing. 
tired.gif

You dun goofed in many ways. 

qft

FYL
eek.gif
tired.gif

images

FYL
eek.gif
tired.gif

images

Once you come down off the high prepare to feel like crap, have chest pains, headaches and random muscles twitches for the next 24 hours. Well done sir

Once you come down off the high prepare to feel like crap, have chest pains, headaches and random muscles twitches for the next 24 hours. Well done sir

Haha I always take jacked before a fball game in jc and it always makes you feel like your havin roid rage lol

Haha I always take jacked before a fball game in jc and it always makes you feel like your havin roid rage lol

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Jack6d
Got my dying over here 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SON you GOOFED. six?!?!? If I'm reaally tired I'll do three rounded scoops just to be edgy and I'm walking around the gym looking like

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Jack6d
Got my dying over here 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SON you GOOFED. six?!?!? If I'm reaally tired I'll do three rounded scoops just to be edgy and I'm walking around the gym looking like

Lol literally looked over to my right and saw the can i just finished today before i went to the gym 
pimp.gif

I know started out with the 3 scoops at first but im good with 1.5-2 scoops before a workout..that alone gives me the tingles 
laugh.gif

But they tell you to take no more than 3 scoops per 24 hours idk what you were thinking
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

R.I.P OP

Lol literally looked over to my right and saw the can i just finished today before i went to the gym 
pimp.gif

I know started out with the 3 scoops at first but im good with 1.5-2 scoops before a workout..that alone gives me the tingles 
laugh.gif

But they tell you to take no more than 3 scoops per 24 hours idk what you were thinking
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

R.I.P OP

I remember the time my friend took my white flood and opened it by my nose when I was asleep. My nose was dripping blood for at least 35 minutes and I thought I was dying.

I remember the time my friend took my white flood and opened it by my nose when I was asleep. My nose was dripping blood for at least 35 minutes and I thought I was dying.

it wasnt even that bad.. i HIIT'd around the neighborhood park with the biggest smile on my face

images

now im sitting at the house all 
eek.gif
.. senses heightened/ face hella numb.
nothing more than a caffeine high-like feeling, IMO. 

it wasnt even that bad.. i HIIT'd around the neighborhood park with the biggest smile on my face

images

now im sitting at the house all 
eek.gif
.. senses heightened/ face hella numb.
nothing more than a caffeine high-like feeling, IMO. 

lmaooo. i used to take 2 scoops at the office and drive to the gym. about halfway to the gym it would kick in and i would be hella hype in the car bumping rick ross.

walking in the gym hella geeked
laugh.gif

lmaooo. i used to take 2 scoops at the office and drive to the gym. about halfway to the gym it would kick in and i would be hella hype in the car bumping rick ross.

walking in the gym hella geeked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom