potential OD on Jack3d

Jack3d, noxplode, white flood etc all makes my a hole leak. if i take it, it will mess up my stomach.. even half a scoop.

Jack3d, noxplode, white flood etc all makes my a hole leak. if i take it, it will mess up my stomach.. even half a scoop.

Originally Posted by BroboCop

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

so what is Jack3d?
Just a supplement that gets you uber hype to work out, and just toss around weights like their nothing.
let's say i don't work out on the regular.

i'm not motivated to work out. i want to, but am too lazy to actually head to the gym.

would i be able to feel lazy, take a couple scoops of this, then be all pumped up and motivated to hit the treadmill, maybe some calisthenics?

so what is Jack3d?
Just a supplement that gets you uber hype to work out, and just toss around weights like their nothing.

i'm not motivated to work out. i want to, but am too lazy to actually head to the gym.

would i be able to feel lazy, take a couple scoops of this, then be all pumped up and motivated to hit the treadmill, maybe some calisthenics?

so what is Jack3d?

It pretty much just gets me super hyped and makes me want to do any sort of physical activity.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lmaooo. i used to take 2 scoops at the office and drive to the gym. about halfway to the gym it would kick in and i would be hella hype in the car bumping rick ross.

walking in the gym hella geeked
laugh.gif
haha so true! did the same with White Flood back in the day.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lmaooo. i used to take 2 scoops at the office and drive to the gym. about halfway to the gym it would kick in and i would be hella hype in the car bumping rick ross.

walking in the gym hella geeked
laugh.gif
haha so true! did the same with White Flood back in the day.

so what is Jack3d?

It pretty much just gets me super hyped and makes me want to do any sort of physical activity.

so what is Jack3d?

Powdered concentrated supplement you take before a game, workout etc..
It's supposed to heighten your senses, increase stamina and reduce recovery time for your muscles between workouts..also it allows your muscles to hold more water (you're supposed to drink a lot of water with this stuff) which makes them bigger.

so what is Jack3d?

Powdered concentrated supplement you take before a game, workout etc..
It's supposed to heighten your senses, increase stamina and reduce recovery time for your muscles between workouts..also it allows your muscles to hold more water (you're supposed to drink a lot of water with this stuff) which makes them bigger.

6 Scoops and son is still alive? I did 3 before a 8mile mountain warfare training and I almost died. Props to the OP for still being on NT. lol.

6 Scoops and son is still alive? I did 3 before a 8mile mountain warfare training and I almost died. Props to the OP for still being on NT. lol.

Back
Top Bottom