Powder IXs in '10.....? + more info **1 PIC OF SPIZIKES**

s dubl

Supporter
Well I just got an email from a reliable source that Powder IXs are a possible release next summer sometime.

He also mentioned a limited (Premier 23 type) AJ2010 (said 2010s were WACK), Grape Spizikes (he said they were pretty dissapointing), and super fake lookingAJF8s, AJ VI retros in a Pistons colorway with nubuck/patent, a black nubuck Lakers colorway (black nubuck with white/yellow/purple stitching), and of coursethe White/Varsity Red VIs.

GRAPE SPIZIKES
ouxkyv.jpg

Take it for what its worth....you know JB anything can change at anytime...I'm just putting out some info that was relayed to me.

This info was released already. Only difference is that this time it's coming from NT staff. The powder blue ix's are in the catalog pics. Just a blackoutline of a shoe. But the colorway/sig number/product code is on point. Another nt staff member said something about '23' on the back of the 2010IX's.

^^well if its already out there this can be locked if needed...I'm rarely in the JB forum anymore and just wanted to put something I thought was news outthere...

There's also some other info in there, not sure if that's posted already?

Why are we getting white/varsity red VI's when the white infrared VI's haven't even retro'd yet?
smh.gif
..and those Powder IX's seempromising...that's all..just promising.
laugh.gif
but thanks for the info sdubl...appreciate it.

^^as crazy as it may sound I'm glad they aren't retroing the white/infrared.I'm good with white/v.red it just makes the infrareds more appreciated

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

^^as crazy as it may sound I'm glad they aren't retroing the white/infrared.I'm good with white/v.red it just makes the infrareds more appreciated

Well let them make you your own personalized varsity red VI. The majority of us want the white infrareds...its been almost 19 years...it's way overdue fora retro....and if they're made right they will be appreciated anyway.

I Already Know Their Will Be Some Kind Of Weird Idea JB Come Up With For The Powder Blue IX's

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Well let them make you your own personalized varsity red VI. The majority of us want the white infrareds...its been almost 19 years...it's way overdue for a retro....and if they're made right they will be appreciated anyway.
They are releasing both supposedly, the white/red are a GR and the white/infrared are supposed to be a QS.

you think they can't mess up the powder ix ? ithey could easily wrap the whole shoe in patent leather, or they could easily change they shape. anything ispossible in the world of jb

Back
Top Bottom