Powder IXs in '10.....? + more info **1 PIC OF SPIZIKES**

Those spizikes are
sick.gif
and 23 on side
sick.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

you think they can't mess up the powder ix ? ithey could easily wrap the whole shoe in patent leather, or they could easily change they shape. anything is possible in the world of jb

I'd be fine with an all patent leather shoe considering they could do much worse like powder speckles or splattering across the upper, additional uneededcolors on the shoe, or completely flipping the color-blocking, making the majority of the shoe Powder Blue and just the midsole white.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Well I just got an email from a reliable source that Powder IXs are a possible release next summer sometime.

He also mentioned a limited (Premier 23 type) AJ2010 (said 2010s were WACK), Grape Spizikes (he said they were pretty dissapointing), and super fake looking AJF8s, AJ VI retros in a Pistons colorway with nubuck/patent, a black nubuck Lakers colorway (black nubuck with white/yellow/purple stitching), and of course the White/Varsity Red VIs.

GRAPE SPIZIKES
ouxkyv.jpg

Take it for what its worth....you know JB anything can change at anytime...I'm just putting out some info that was relayed to me.

THose spizikes are the worse looking color man what is jb thinking i smell outlets
roll.gif

hopefully the powder ix's do release. but i'm sure jb will fudge them up by adding patent leather or making them all patent.

usally the spizike colorways are pretty unique and flow well, but those things look horrible with that color blocking and patent leather..kinda like a fusionof the AJF 3,4 &5
sick.gif

Powder ix copped 2x if its true, ive heard this about 3 other times so im starting to belieive it. I just recently missed out on some NDS OG on ebay for like215 shipped

Not really a Grape colorway on those spiz'ikes, but they do look alright. Might cop if I got a lot of extra money.

Jb throws off the spizike with a color that doesnt belong, i.e. the red lace lock and 23(makes it even worse). Just a fail for that cw all around. Even on theblack cement cw with the blue on the tounge.

Im interested to see how the "lakers" vi comes out looking.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

POWDER BLUE 9'S = OVERRATED.

MOST OF YALL JUST HYPEBEASTS. NEVER SEEN A PAIR IN YOUR LIFE.

Sadly but true
mad.gif

HB will be all over this.

Back
Top Bottom