Powder IXs in '10.....? + more info **1 PIC OF SPIZIKES**

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by cycopth

considering I believe that they were the first unc based colorway jordan, they were unattractive, i remember people called them fakes cause the jordan on the shoe was black not red like the other 9's that came out.

Hell?
grin.gif

The I's had an OG UNC colorway. And why would anyone think they were fake because the Jumpman wasn't red? They weren't the first pair of Jordans without a red jumpman. Granted my memory may be skewed since I live in North Carolina but overrated?

DF!!!
Was gonna say word for word
laugh.gif

juss sayin that they weren't that popular around my way (compared to the other three colorways....
eyes.gif
), red jumpman (k i was wrong, but for this shoe it was a big deal back then), og1's, dont remember those (i was in grade 1-2 when they dropped). but i remember these in my 10th grade back in 94, they were laughed at.............it wasa different time back then didnt mean to offend those who think different or like this particular colorway.

n to get on it........the most popular colorways were the ones he wore right? so the redgardless the color of the jumpman like the aquas, bordeaux, cardinalswhere the jumpman isnt red they were bought cause the man wore them on court. i didnt see so many people with the maroons, september (sport) blue,military's, grapes on their feet back then.

n yeah i know he didnt wear 9's on court till his time with the wizards

Back
Top Bottom