Powder IXs in '10.....? + more info **1 PIC OF SPIZIKES**

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

^^as crazy as it may sound I'm glad they aren't retroing the white/infrared.I'm good with white/v.red it just makes the infrareds more appreciated

Well let them make you your own personalized varsity red VI. The majority of us want the white infrareds...its been almost 19 years...it's way overdue for a retro....and if they're made right they will be appreciated anyway.

Originally Posted by enyceking

looking forward to the powder IX. they cant mess that up too bad
I hope the paint on the midsoles doesn't chip easily like the III's, IV's, and VIII's

My Flint Grey IX's are slowing chipping away due to age

I hope these do come out the the powder Ix's where the one on the retro card for IX's hope they come
glasses.gif

wow.

a mod actually making this.

atleast tell us your "reliable" source.

everyone say they have a reliable source but what they say is never true...

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

wow.

It's like this.... You either take the info, store it, make a note of it just for future reference and that's that.

No one owes anyone an explanation or have to reveal everything. These are shoes we are talking about.

Why do you guys always call out the people who are giving info, this is the reason why our true sources no longer post here.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

wow.

It's like this.... You either take the info, store it, make a note of it just for future reference and that's that.

No one owes anyone an explanation or have to reveal everything. These are shoes we are talking about.

Why do you guys always call out the people who are giving info, this is the reason why our true sources no longer post here.

How many times do people make threads like this saying ____ will/might come out and they said they got it from a reliable source? I'll tell you, a lot.Just give us the source so we can research a lil more.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

wow.

How many times do people make threads like this saying ____ will/might come out and they said they got it from a reliable source? I'll tell you, a lot. Just give us the source so we can research a lil more.
I know where you are coming from, but JB changes release dates, plans, postpones all the time with these things.
It always falls back on the "source", and the person passing on the info.

Just like the spacejams, they keep changing things.

WOW...that just made my day. thanks for the info homie. def looking forward for next year. laker 6, and white/red 6 def copped 3x, and MAYBE the piston 6

To those wanting the source of my info......

You're not going to get it. The person that gave me the info asked me not to say who I got it from because they aren't supposed to leak the info....ifyou don't believe me...I could care less....

To those who are appreciative of what was shared...thanks for the love.

Back
Top Bottom