POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Watching again. The writing in this one is :smokin

From the complicated **** to simple **** like "f*** *****", "ditsy *****" and "GOOOOOOO!", **** is top notch.

Whole episode was like that.

I watched with the wife last night. When Ghost yelled "I ******* SAID I GOT IT!", my wife looked at me like.....yep.....I seen that **** before :lol:

POWER-Sinqua-Walls.jpg

That whole scene was dope top to bottom.

Love to see Hamilton getting some shine in this ep. One of my favorite watch manufacturers.

I only own one but it's one of my favorite pieces. And I think it's the one I paid the least for.

View media item 1498373

Last edited:
I like forced watched this last yr via stream ( dont got cable) cus I didnt have anything to watch. Gave up by episode 6. Figured this **** wasnt gettin renewed. Months later, I finished it cusI was bored af. I was something to watch. Nothing special....

But this **** right here??? This **** right here cccuuhhh??
The writing is on ******* point.
The whole cast and crew is on hgh. The acting is too legit.
Show went from meh, to must see tv.
Its shocking. Never seen a turn a round like this before.

Ghost is of his simp ****
and 50 is 50
**** is fuego

Last edited:
I like forced watched this last yr via stream ( dont got cable) cus I didnt have anything to watch. Gave up by episode 6. Figured this **** wasnt gettin renewed. Months later, I finished it cusI was bored af. I was something to watch. Nothing special....

But this **** right here??? This **** right here cccuuhhh??
The writing is on ******* point.
The whole cast and crew is on hgh. The acting is too legit.
Show went from meh, to must see tv.
Its shocking. Never seen a turn a round like this before.

You ain't lying. Idk what happened with the writing and cast between season 1 and season 2, but this **** here is on a whole nother level.

It was like 4 episodes ago (maybe more) when I said show was in the zone, and it may have actually gotten better since.

When he called Shaun a **** boy man. That **** felt so real like he really meant that **** :rofl:

I'm happy you guys waiting till tonight, only person I'm scared of spoiling it beforehand is FlyNY lol

Last edited:
i wish he would knock Tasha off next. i hate everybody except Ghost and Tommy cool sometimes.

That kid almost choked on that keychain and hasn't been seen since 

Tasha's mom's just disappeared too

Don't Ghost and Tasha have a newborn baby or something? Lol

Kinda weird for them not to be taking care of it.

I'm happy you guys waiting till tonight, only person I'm scared of spoiling it beforehand is FlyNY lol

:lol: chill man I ain't gon tell nobody :lol:

Son really called dude a F*** N**** though :lol:

I dead jumped up outta my couch and licked 2 shots in the air with my finger pistol :lol:

That kid almost choked on that keychain and hasn't been seen since 

All the kids kinda played the back this season except for the son when it mattered (Shawn creeping in, Tasha saying she can't be a "father" to the boy).

Back
Top Bottom