POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Speaking of kids, Ghost been rawing Angela for months. Hispanic broads fertile as hell, in real life she'd be expecting baby #2 by now.
laugh.gif
In real life she was pregnant the moment she walked in Truth that night

Speaking of kids, Ghost been rawing Angela for months. Hispanic broads fertile as hell, in real life she'd be expecting baby #2 by now. :lol:
In real life she was pregnant the moment she walked in Truth that night

:rofl:

YO now that you say that I wouldn't be shocked at all if that's the shocker at the end of the season. She finds out she's prego with his kid soon as she has the chance to lock him up or something

"If I were Ghost, would I tell you?" ...great answer, now Ghost need to get his street biz together, and hopefully he tells Tommy about Sean/Kanan tryna kill him.

"If I were Ghost, would I tell you?" ...great answer, now Ghost need to get his street biz together, and hopefully he tells Tommy about Sean/Kanan tryna kill him.

In the previews it shows tommy going to Kanan spot and saying ghost set him up..I think tommy and ghost plan is to act like tommy is mad at ghost to get info..

In the previews it shows tommy going to Kanan spot and saying ghost set him up..I think tommy and ghost plan is to act like tommy is mad at ghost to get info..

Yep, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the preview.

Maaaaan that episode was legit! The whole Ghost/Sean and Kanan/Sean scene was intense.

Kanan a cold hearted mutha******

Yes this is what I'm thinking too...

And we were all wrong about how Tommy was gonna get of. :lol:

Don't think I was thinking bout the picture at all. :lol:

What was Sean thinking handing Kanan the heat? and he tried to lie about it too. Kanan too smart 
mean.gif

I gotta point out Ghost facial expressions are A1 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sean should've never even went back to Kanaan. Should've just dipped man. Idiot.

I wonder if Shawn would've pulled the trigger if he never got interrupted by the street worker

Back
Top Bottom