POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That FBI boss is definitely in on it. He came to NY to make sure that they didn't get to close to him. Angie was the wrench in it all. He called him Jeffe and gave Him a phone to make that last call. He probably already knew James was Ghost and wasn't going to let him go down anyways. Kanan :lol: :smh:

Tasha definitely thinks Ghost took Sean out. He didn't answer her she asked what he did to him when he pulled the gun on him. He told her that he told him to leave.

Next season is this time next year. The first season was this time last year. Seems forever. Hey Empire is back in a coffee weeks though, right? :\

Last edited:
The comparison to any good show ended this season.

How you gonna have quadruple double crossing and everyone is in and out of the loop. Ghost playing hit man, businessman with the clubs, getting Lobos and kanan, then you bring back holly to drive a wedge into their bond. Tommy mad at ghost over wanting to protect tommy when tommy just admitted he didn't tell ghost about the Feds brining in holly that started the whole jail time for tommy.

This was horrible.

Last edited:
Next season is this time next year. The first season was this time last year. Seems forever. Hey Empire is back in a coffee weeks though, right?
ohwell.gif
no, empire is horrible & wtf is a coffee week?

How you gonna have quadruple double crossing and everyone is in and out of the loop. Ghost playing hit man, businessman with the clubs, getting Lobos and kanan, then you bring back holly to drive a wedge into their bond. Tommy mad at ghost over wanting to protect tommy when tommy just admitted he didn't tell ghost about the Feds brining in holly that started the whole jail time for tommy.

This was horrible.

Agree with all this

Gotta wait for my one dip to get it so I can download it :smh: Won't be in this thread til like Monday morning w/ my thoughts :lol:

If I was writing this...I would have left out the Shawn morgue scene. Had tommy put Tasha onto game and had her coming out the elevator to pop Angie.

i caught the ending again...

kanan voorhees is still alive cause...

the cops basically proclaimed

" the sprinklers in the vacant still worked still worked" :lol:

Last edited:
If I was writing this...I would have left out the Shawn morgue scene. Had tommy put Tasha onto game and had her coming out the elevator to pop Angie.

Pop Angie for what? She's still a federal agent. The wrath of the government would come down on her like Ghost said if she was killed. You can't complain about it being a soap opera then have that fantasy scenario in.

This was horrible.

This is what I been saying:

The writing this season, if I had to be honest with myself been a little suspect.

Ghost this season alone outsmarted:

•The Feds
•A successful businessman (stern)
•Head of a drug cartel
•And by himself killed top ranking members of his own drug syndicate like bourne..

Dude out here like batman...

Last edited:
The Sideline directors need to slow down :lol:

Calling the Season finale trash then go ahead and post bad ideas :lol:

Last edited:
**** what y'all talking bout. This season was great. That Finale was great.

Ghost playing hit man, businessman with the clubs

From the first episode of the show that's what his character has been. :lol:

He always outsmarts people and moves in silence. Why y'all think they call the _ Ghost. Y'all complaining about nothing.

You know that man is 23 steps ahead of ever
i don't think he's prepared for this.

I feel the season finale was amazing and gives viewers something else to look for, because honestly if these events didn't take place what would we have?

Like someone said so much happened that we were not able to digest each and every plot twist before another twist came ...we should have known that Kanan wasn't dying from no glass shard to the kidney and Lobo lived after being shanked 4-5 times in the gut.

I'm cool with then entire season and the finale and in honor of this season and from now on my white Q50 shall be called 'El Fantasma' or simply the Ghost. :smokin

Last edited:
Its all opinion anyway. And I still like the show, and will continue to support it. Same way I did dexter when it started to fall off after season 4. But like someone said, I just wouldn't consider it on par with wire or BW.

**** what y'all talking bout. This season was great. That Finale was great.

From the first episode of the show that's what his character has been.
laugh.gif

He always outsmarts people and moves in silence. Why y'all think they call the _ Ghost. Y'all complaining about nothing.
You have to remember people on here didn't like the first season, I'm honestly not sure if people even watched it.

They started the show with him killing someone, and it's not the first time he has killed someone with a silencer.

He wants out so badly he went to extremes to get out. He could have easily just gave the business over to Tommy, but what would be left of the show?

He tryna help Tommy but Tommy to simple to see it. Yeah he lied to him but everything he's done has benefited the both of them. He wanna keep selling dope when they have a way out to make legal money, then he wants to stay with the dumb broad Holly. Now he's in a tight situation going into season 3. He ain't outsmarting Lobos or Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom