POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think maybe Dre didnt chop up the body just to link back to 50 just in case. 50 made it seem like he was pose to dispose of it but he didnt

5 letter word. starts with p.

I mean I understand but if they was so lowkey how'd they know to call Tasha outta all people?

I'm just nitpicking a good episode though.

I need to find out where Tommy gets his fits. Boy always looking smooth

Since everyone talking about it..... Is dre dead? If so how the hell did he do that? Did Ghost set that up for Dre to die? If not does Ghost know Tommy is alive? I'm confused lol

Dre is not dead. He works for Ghost now. His last scene was when he put the heat to Tommy's head.

You are very confused.

It's crazy how many of these characters fell victim to the P.

Ghost, Tommy, Greg, Shawn, old boy that got stabbed up by Tommy, etc.

I had some good P in my life.....but these dudes damn near dyin for the P
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Mfers fallin out over yambs smmfh.... They too old for that lol!

Lol, just did. It was the door closing, I'm good now. That was also the biggest puddle of blood I've seen and a character didn't die

The 50 thing was just as silly as the Omar 3rd floor leap in season 5.

The fire was at Fif's head as Ghost was leaving. C'mon b.

That Omar thing happened IRL though.
So Andrews jumped off the 6th floor & disappeared seconds after he landed like Omar?

Nah fam :lol: I don't doubt that you can survive the jump, its the disappearing in a matter of seconds with a broken leg that's hard to believe, but we know TV likes to embellish things.

Last edited:

Guarantee you son is gonna look like Freddy Krueger next season. Starz about to get that A1 makeup artists on deck for that. Trust and Believe. Boo Boo gonna come back looking horrific. Son might even have a mask on, on some G ****. Lol Kanan = Kane (from from WWF). Mark my words

Greg looked like death when he ran up on Angela :lol:

I thought son was gonna rape her :smh:. I'm glad they didn't go that route

Anyone peep how the Fed called Lobos "Jefe"? Is the fed working for Lobos? Why would he give him a phone?

Back
Top Bottom