POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Can't look at her the same after l I read how she treated her kid.

Almost wish I never read that.
61d11f1f_ml76ab.jpeg

Would hate for the show to end this series with ghost and Angie living happily ever after. Ghost did mention that nobody makes it out the game. Either dead or in jail. I hope they don't mess up the ending just to please the viewers

That episode felt like the finale to me too.

Real rap, one of the things that separates good shows from great shows is the confidence surrounding season finales. Good shows are afraid you may not come back next season, so they wanna hit you off with so much content, and rush the pace so much it almost feels like a series finale, for just in case purposes. Great shows lowkey don't give a **** if you come back or not because they already know there are a million other "you's" out there that they appeal to. They give you a dry ***, actionless episode, completely dead til the last 4 and a half minutes when they show you a shadowy character off-screen just watching the main characters, that'll have you talking and fiending all summer. And because of what happened with the white ranger, you've already be pre-conditioned to wonder who the hell this new person is, what do they do, what do they know, etc etc. The finale may even have less action than a typical episode just for their own amusement; they don't care if you'll be back, but they know you will.

And it wasn't a Finale, the woman said that was 2 episodes ago. We pretty much watched the Season 3 premiere and ep 2

Makes sense

Two episodes ago was when Tommy got locked and Ghost said he got a new number? That was a great finale :lol:

Man that text was a nice haaaaaaaaa moment. Crazy how network's greed can slow a show's momentum. I still dug it though.

True

Forgot about that so I'll take back my criticism...season 3 should def be on point since the writers won't get hit with any surprises

Week 1 of 41 down
40 weekends left until season 3
How yall holding up?
I'm having Power withdrawals

Just finished

:wow: :wow:

This show is fire man....fireeeeee!!!

Holly is the worst character, she seriously needs to die

Bruhs I just realized 50 deaded his son on the show just like he did his older one in real life smh.

had a knee surgery last week so i had mad time on the couch.... found Power on demand (free starz), anyway, watched season 1 and 2 with the quickness.... show is crazy.

Cant believe the DOJ guy from Cali is working for Jefe- 

Whats the old white dude who took Ghost club away name? I think he is about to be on some next level **** and hes gonna play a role in the dope game super high level later on.... dont sleep on him.

Tommy that guy, he gives no dambs 

Finally finished watching it all. Things were going great until that S2 finale
mean.gif

Tommy acting the way he did with Ghost over Holly 
mean.gif

Kanan escaping the room
mean.gif

Angie acting like a dumb***
mean.gif

The writers splitting up Ghost & Tommy
mean.gif

Tasha having the idea that Ghost killed driver-boi