POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I wouldn't go as far and say it was trash, but there were def a few things that just didn't quite add up. I'm not going to cry about it and act like i'm not going to watch every episode next season tho

Tasha identifying Sean was the wipers lazily trying to create the Ghost v Tasha angle for next season. It could've been done easier if ghost just told Tasha he's choosing Angie once he coverings her about ******* Sean.

Also, Dre can't live long and I'm guessing Tommy gets killed by kanaan next season

Like mentioned earlier in the thread the show needs to get back to reality before it starts getting ridiculous. I thought it was kinda early for Kanan to die but c'mon there's no way he woulda made it out of there.

Compared to the rest of the season this last episode might be the weakest lol, not because nothing happened, because a ton of stuff did, but it seeme crazy rushed/forced/sloppy. This episode needed to be 2 hrs or just split into an extra episode.

^^^

Agreed.

It's like they set us up for a big finale with all the eps leading up.....

Just to make the finale NOT a grand finale, but a set up for next season.

what DNA would be left from a jab with a butt of the gun?

That scene just makes entirely no sense, unless the feds traced his call history or something and saw that tasha was his last outgoing

The scene will make sense next episode.
It didn't get that bad on the writing all of a sudden. **** was a set up.
DNA in set ups is planted. Doesn't need to be real, just proof of the altercation, Dre could have that proof too,he'll be holding that **** over a ghosts head next season.

And it wasn't a Finale, the woman said that was 2 episodes ago. We pretty much watched the Season 3 premiere and ep 2

DNA in set ups is planted. Doesn't need to be real, just proof of the altercation, Dre could have that proof too,he'll be holding that **** over a ghosts head next season.
you can't be paying attention... dre said to Kanan what you gonna when his moms find out you killed him he said she's not if you hid the body ..there was no plan to set ghost up plus ghost was at his club when he died

you can't be paying attention... dre said to Kanan what you gonna when his moms find out you killed him he said she's not if you hid the body ..there was no plan to set ghost up plus ghost was at his club when he died

plus, they planned to kill ghost. why set him up for a body if you gon kill him anyway. just so people stop searching for the real killer? or ghost is smart like that. there's no way, realistically, the body doesn't point back to 50.

YOu must not be paying attention. He didn't say "she won't if you hid the body"

He said, "she wont find out, not if you did your job right"

Dre said: "I did what you wanted me to do"

You must not be paying attention if you can't get his quote right.

I'm purely speculating. 

Kanan said "she won't find out that I killed him if you did your job right"

I think Kanan had him dump it a certain way or a certain place.

Hence the, "if you did your job right"

How the hell the find the body so easy

Where Ghost was when Sean was killed isn't relative.

I don't think Dre left the body in the open to set Kanan up but, I think the altercation with Kanan after that was the last straw for him.

If you ask me, where the body was left and why is going to implicate GHost next season.

plus, they planned to kill ghost. why set him up for a body if you gon kill him anyway. just so people stop searching for the real killer? or ghost is smart like that. there's no way, realistically, the body doesn't point back to 50.
You set Ghost up regardless of whether you or going to kill him or not.

You want him to look like the Killer in Tasha and his Mothers eyes, not Kanan. 

Kanan could care less about him going to jail over it, he just wants the finger not to point back to him in the women's eyes.

YOu must not be paying attention. He didn't say "she won't if you hid the body"

He said, "she wont find out, not if you did your job right"

Dre said: "I did what you wanted me to do"

You must not be paying attention if you can't get his quote right.

I'm purely speculating. 
Kanan said "she won't find out that I killed him if you did your job right"

I think Kanan had him dump it a certain way or a certain place.
Hence the, "if you did your job right"

How the hell the find the body so easy

Where Ghost was when Sean was killed isn't relative.

I don't think Dre left the body in the open to set Kanan up but, I think the altercation with Kanan after that was the last straw for him.

If you ask me, where the body was left and why is going to implicate GHost next season.
He's has a alibi there's cameras at truth and I'm pretty sure Shawn would be on camera living the club alive

One big question is why does Ruiz live in a worn down small apartment in the hood?  He's supposed to be 1 of the top dudes in Ghost's network and runs the BX but lives in a ****** walk up in the hood?

Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself and live above your "perceived" means?
What's the point of being a millionaire and living in the hood still?  Also Ghost lives in a luxury high rise.  Even Tommy's place is a lot nicer

Ghost and Tommy run legit businesses.

Ruiz, perhaps not.
That'd be really surprising if he didn't have things setup to clean up his money as high up as he is and as long as he's been in the business.  I always thought every time we seen him in the boxing gym, or the car wash etc. those were his legit businesses

Back
Top Bottom