POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Great Episode 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

HOLLY IS FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!

4 mins in and already don't like this episode.

So now Holly is a bawse? "We can do this! Kill ghost together"

:lol:

This is cheesy and unbelievable. Stop tryna make her character more important. Put her in the background where she was.

Either he's trolling or somehow ignored all the posts

Will return back to see his next post

First time venturing out of sneakers and S&T, so idk how spoilers go, but this episode was the ****. Glad the boys are back

Besides the slow motion, Ghost/Tommy has worked with the them in the past so probably they were a little shocked at first

Didn't they already know who they were going after? I'm sure it's all business with them. Well at least it was :lol:

You guys think Dre is gonna flip on Ghost for real?

I don't see 50 taking the L any time soon.

When 50 was about to make Dre's daughter take flight :smh:

I really thought he was going to do it

Also if I were Ghost I'd be upgrading to the Top Flight Security platinum package :lol:

Last edited:
Didnt think the Jamaicans were even going to try and kill Ghost. I remember Tommy and Ghost paid the Jamaicans to kill Ruiz because they thought he was the one hitting them from the inside, but ol girl got to him first. Thought somehow Ghost all knowing *** was going to find out about the hit and tell em try and pop Ruiz again. :lol:

And it's funny discussing this show with women. Telling me Tommy only murked Holly because she was insinuating Tommy and Ghost were gay, when she said their relationship wasn't "normal." Nah, Tommy stuck to the code, bros before ****. :lol:

Wonder if Tasha going to tell him about the baby, buddy already unstable.

Tommy mom said get rid of Holly. Mother's are always right.

Oh yeah Tommy mom badder than Holly and Angela. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

And the best episode of the season didn't end with 50s music, funny.

Watching again. A lot of good ******* exchanges in this one.

Angela scene with Ruiz. Ghost + his son. Tommy + his mom.

Man this episode! :pimp:

I didn't think the Jamaicans were gonna do it. Thought they would flip the script on holly but Tommy went ahead and did it anyways :pimp:

Even Tommy's mama knew she wasn't ****

Damn, forgot Holly was preggo. That would mess Tommy up if/when he find out.

To me, all signs lead to them tryna kidnap, kill, harm Tariq.

Back
Top Bottom