POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Kanan once again proved why he's my favorite character. Jordan and Pip are BYKE.

Y'all are true savages
Everyone in this thread is celebrating the brutal manslaughter of a pregnant woman.

Death by strangulation (Nas voice in Who Killed It)

Dre's bm is the worst baby sitter ever. How you gone give your daughter over to a stranger? Almost got her jazzy jeff'd out of a window. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Holly is finally gone :smokin

Ghost & Tommy back together

you guys think Dre is gonna tell Ghost about this situation or try to handle it in his own way?

When Kanan told him his place was nice and he didn't have **** before thats all from Ghost putting him on

Angela is definitely about flip the script on Jamie over the next few episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her and him in a stand off with something wild like Tommy being the one to save him somehow bringing that team back together

you guys think Dre is gonna tell Ghost about this situation or try to handle it in his own way?

When Kanan told him his place was nice and he didn't have **** before thats all from Ghost putting him on

I'm interested to see how he play it. Do you side w/ the bat **** crazy mf who just threatened your daughter? Or do you side w/ Ghost to get revenge on the mf who just threatened ya daughter? I think he ride with Kanan just because that legal hustle is boring to him. He'd rather be a skreet *****.

Hilarious when 50 told him, "you lucky your daughter don't have your nose." he had to have adlibbed that. :lol:

Last edited:
I had to play Holly's death scene back 3 times. Tommy went full Eminem white boy crazy.

Lemme guess u ain't watch season 2? :lol:

i binged watched it last year.. so i don't remember much from then.

Sorry for not knowing the intricate details of a fictional tv show that i watched last year.

:frown:

He was working with him all of season 2. :lol:

I wonder what Andre gon do. He should know by now working with 50 ain't the move.

Dre will side with Ghost.

He knows it won't be the last time Kanan threatens his daughter. At least I hope the writers give the audience enough credit to know we are sharp enough to see Dre is a smart enough cat to pick #teamGhost, and write it as such. No wack as turn for drama on this one, get it right, writers.

If he picks Kanan, show drops another notch in my mind.

Last edited:
Holly finally gone
pimp.gif

Am I guilty because of the fact that now I believe holly should have stayed alive. I mean some of the characters that we hate in shows are most likely the best ones. I mean I really, no I mean really disliked holly. I was like some not most people like , damn y is she still on the show. After her there's no one anymore annoying than holly.

Quote me on this. I think that Greg will die next episode. He's gonna get Swiss cheesed up trying to **** around and get Lobos to the Federal informant camp or wherever. One of Lobos mans is gonna clap him up during the operation to get Lobos back overseas

Dre would be an idiot to side with Kanan. He needs to tell Ghost, and try to set up a plan where Him and Ghost work together to line him up. Kanan cut a ***** tongue off, killed his own blood son, ain't no telling what he gonna do to Dre's ***.

So glad Holly is gone

Happy to see Ghost and Tommy back together again

50 is back in NYC

This Lobo situation is going to be good

Power is definitely one of the best shows on tv!

Omg this episode :x :wow: the feels!!!!

I hate holly but that was messed up :x

When kanan had dre kid :x :x :x :x

#teamangie she a down *****!!!

Last edited:
We get none of the new characters "lean bae/ gap tooth" and all of a sudden "best episode of the series"

Amazing how getting rid of **** will improve a show.

Yea if they make dre side with Kanan it will be stupid ...Because I'm positive Kanan will kill dre once he's done with ghost

They were suppose to pull up on Ghost like they did Denzel in Training Day. Holly should have checked their yelp reviews.

Back
Top Bottom