POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Also Ghost was coming to kill Tommy or nah? Thinking Tommy put the Jamaicans on him. He had his murder outfit on.
laugh.gif

ghost just let himself in Tommy apt, ***** could have been popped up on Tommy and had a talk with him, instead of playing phone tag.
laugh.gif

Even with the weak episodes, one thing is the cinematography been on point this season. Some of scenes this season been A1, especially the action scenes. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I said the same thing to my wife. That all black outfit was the same when he offed the Korean guys.
For being such a smart guy he doesnt seem to ever know anything.
He doesnt follow up on ****.

Didnt know Lobos was still alive.
Didnt know Ruiz was back.
Doesnt know Kanan is alive.
Didnt know his son hates his guts.
Didnt know he was about to be offed by Jamaicans.
Didnt know the Knicks are not worth those courtside tickets he paid to take his son to.

Dudes always out of the loops
mean.gif
roll.gif

Also Ghost was coming to kill Tommy or nah? Thinking Tommy put the Jamaicans on him. He had his murder outfit on. :lol:

ghost just let himself in Tommy apt, ***** could have been popped up on Tommy and had a talk with him, instead of playing phone tag. :lol:

Even with the weak episodes, one thing is the cinematography been on point this season. Some of scenes this season been A1, especially the action scenes. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I said the same thing to my wife. That all black outfit was the same when he offed the Korean guys.

Didnt know the Knicks are not worth those courtside tickets he paid to take his son to.

Dudes always out of the loops :smh:
:rofl:

:rofl: I yelled!

Dudes always out of the loops :smh:

:rofl:

That Angela P got that dude forgetting things. I remember Tasha said the same thing.

I have a theory about the Russian working for Tasha to keep Ghost and family safe, that may be why they came in the clutch  to save ghost.

Don't really think that'd be plausible seeing as though Ghost sought them out as protection. I feel like the Russian is extremely good at his job considering how much he costs. Ghost gave him the task of protecting him full time so he followed him that night Ghost killed the Koreans.

Seeing Ghost commit murder probably led him to believe there's more to Ghost which means even more money somewhere. Now the question is what is his angle? I think he might mess around and kidnap Tariq for a ransom. Like someone brought up it was weird how he mentioned Tariq in the club.

Poor Tariq has the whole world plotting on him, maybe he did need that gun after all :lol:

I think we are starting to under estimate "James St. Patrick" a little bit thinking anything is going to happen to Tariq, for most of this season he really thought he was out of the game but after this episode i expect season 1 & 2 Ghost.

I have a theory about the Russian working for Tasha to keep Ghost and family safe, that may be why they came in the clutch  to save ghost.

Man please that's a reach .. Tasha about to start doing hair next season to stay afloat .

I'm actually surprised the Jamaicans went through with the assassination attempt. I mean some skinny white girl comes in with some cash asking you to take out Ghost?? I'd be pretty damn hesitant to actually follow through with it.

I'm actually surprised the Jamaicans went through with the assassination attempt. I mean some skinny white girl comes in with some cash asking you to take out Ghost?? I'd be pretty damn hesitant to actually follow through with it.
Not 100% but didn't she say James St. Patrick?

Not sure anyone in the game knew him as such but those close to him.

If Ruiz know his real name I'm sure the streets talk.

I kept thinking the Jamaicans was gonna call him and tell 'em about it. Then he would tell them to kill Holly and maybe Tommy.

Son had a hoop nose ring, you think he cares about anything in life? :lol: cmon doggy

We already know how this gon go with Dre, he gon run up in club and try to talk to ghost. And ghost gonna pull the "step aside, got a big event to set up tonight" or the "hold that thought, got to take this call, we'll talk later" ghost gonna ghost.

**** happens every episode and its so annoying

just saw a meme w/ the MJ crying face on holly and one on the unborn baby in her stomach. The Internet is a cruel place. :lol:

Cp6eBzLVUAUuOmr.jpg

Courtney did say Holly was her favorite character, wouldn't be surprised if the body washes up somewhere. Even dead Holly going to be causing problems. :lol:

Also Ghost was coming to kill Tommy or nah? Thinking Tommy put the Jamaicans on him. He had his murder outfit on. :lol:

ghost just let himself in Tommy apt, ***** could have been popped up on Tommy and had a talk with him, instead of playing phone tag. :lol:

they didn't think that through at all

Back
Top Bottom