POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

We already know how this gon go with Dre, he gon run up in club and try to talk to ghost. And ghost gonna pull the "step aside, got a big event to set up tonight" or the "hold that thought, got to take this call, we'll talk later" ghost gonna ghost.

We already know how this gon go with Dre, he gon run up in club and try to talk to ghost. And ghost gonna pull the "step aside, got a big event to set up tonight" or the "hold that thought, got to take this call, we'll talk later" ghost gonna ghost.
Yea I hate that keeps happening so corny .....like instead of saying I need to talk to you just say what's up

Yea it's too convenient that ghost told bodyguard to only stay at the club but here he comes guns blazing being the real mvp.

Of course Ghost's son conveniently puts his headphones on in the car while his dad goes outside to check on a fender bender.
What kid wouldn't be the least bit curious to look back at a car that just hit them? :lol:

I know i know, its tv, yada yada.
I just thought it was funny.
"Oh we got hit? let me put this young thug tape on real quick"
:lol:

Fire episode though. Loved it. :smokin

Kanan is gonna get Juicebox to seduce Tariq. I know y'all know how teenage boys are. Kanan gonna make Juicebox show Tariq a little thigh, seduce him and then lure him to some shady *** spot, and Kanan gonna kidnap son. Kanan gonna chop off sons finger and mail it to Ghost. Then he gonna get close to and smash Keisha, and make her spill the beans on Tasha's whereabouts, and then kidnap her. Kanan is a rowdy ********** I tell you. Don't underestimate him. Something really wrong with that *****

Dre will side with Ghost.

He knows it won't be the last time Kanan threatens his daughter. At least I hope the writers give the audience enough credit to know we are sharp enough to see Dre is a smart enough cat to pick #teamGhost, and write it as such. No wack as turn for drama on this one, get it right, writers.
If he picks Kanan, show drops another notch in my mind.

So accurate!! Don't play the audience with this one. Kanan is heartless, either he kills Dre or it's another Ghost vs. Kanan session.

Kanan is gonna get Juicebox to seduce Tariq. I know y'all know how teenage boys are. Kanan gonna make Juicebox show Tariq a little thigh, seduce him and then lure him to some shady *** spot, and Kanan gonna kidnap son. Kanan gonna chop off sons finger and mail it to Ghost. Then he gonna get close to and smash Keisha, and make her spill the beans on Tasha's whereabouts, and then kidnap her. Kanan is a rowdy ********** I tell you. Don't underestimate him. Something really wrong with that *****

Juicebox aint seducing no one :x

Last edited:
He definitely had to mean Lean Bae and not actually Juicebox 
laugh.gif

I knew as soon as dre came home that kanan was there. A ***** can sense that **** b

Glad holly got got. And now Mel Gibson and Danny glover are friends again. Finna go lethal weapon on logos :pimp:

I feel like Tasha gon flip the skript when ghost gives her the separation papers

Of course Ghost's son conveniently puts his headphones on in the car while his dad goes outside to check on a fender bender.
What kid wouldn't be the least bit curious to look back at a car that just hit them? :lol:

I know i know, its tv, yada yada.
I just thought it was funny.
"Oh we got hit? let me put this young thug tape on real quick"
:lol:

Fire episode though. Loved it. :smokin

That scene was real hollywood. :lol:

The slow motion, the A1 accuracy by the security dude.

Can someone explain to me how the hell Kanan was left babysitting this ***** kid? Where is the baby moms, and how did he find out where Dre lives if he been out the streets? I doubt he had ****** over his crib. If he did, and Kanan came asking them about Dre wouldn't they hit Dre up and say yo your boy Kanan back in town looking for you? They don't know anything so it wouldn't be weird.

I'm so glad Tommy smartened up an finally gave Holly what was coming to her. So sick of her manipulating dude. Funny seeing Holly and the moms in the same scene. Tommy definitely has some mommy issues, :lol:

Ghost and Tommy back together again :smokin

just saw a meme w/ the MJ crying face on holly and one on the unborn baby in her stomach. The Internet is a cruel place. :lol:

Cp6eBzLVUAUuOmr.jpg

Courtney did say Holly was her favorite character, wouldn't be surprised if the body washes up somewhere. Even dead Holly going to be causing problems. :lol:

Also Ghost was coming to kill Tommy or nah? Thinking Tommy put the Jamaicans on him. He had his murder outfit on. :lol:

ghost just let himself in Tommy apt, ***** could have been popped up on Tommy and had a talk with him, instead of playing phone tag. :lol:

Even with the weak episodes, one thing is the cinematography been on point this season. Some of scenes this season been A1, especially the action scenes. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:

Bra this man treat Dre like an ugly step child , no respect whatsoever .

Yea I hate that keeps happening so corny .....like instead of saying I need to talk to you just say what's up

Yeah ghost is a pretty **** mentor.

Also how doesn't ghost know Kanan is alive ? He didn't follow up to see if the body was discovered after the fire ?

Also how doesn't ghost know Kanan is alive ? He didn't follow up to see if the body was discovered after the fire ?

For being such a smart guy he doesnt seem to ever know anything.
He doesnt follow up on ****.

Didnt know Lobos was still alive.
Didnt know Ruiz was back.
Doesnt know Kanan is alive.
Didnt know his son hates his guts.
Didnt know he was about to be offed by Jamaicans.
Didnt know the Knicks are not worth those courtside tickets he paid to take his son to.

Dudes always out of the loops :smh:

For being such a smart guy he doesnt seem to ever know anything.
He doesnt follow up on ****.

Didnt know Lobos was still alive.
Didnt know Ruiz was back.
Doesnt know Kanan is alive.
Didnt know his son hates his guts.
Didnt know he was about to be offed by Jamaicans.
Didnt know the Knicks are not worth those courtside tickets he paid to take his son to.

Dudes always out of the loops :smh:

Nobody was suppose to know Lobos is still alive, Ruiz suppose to be a secret witness, how he suppose to know Kanaan is still alive? He heard his son hates his guts so he knows now. Most people don't know they have a hit out on them until it happens. Hope he listens to Dre though, otherwise he gon find out the hard way about Kanaan.

Didnt Ghost tell his security to stop following him specifically?

He could have had another order and put them on to following his family as well which would better explain why they were able to save the day.

Back
Top Bottom